The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   The BBQ Equipment Store (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=94)
-   -   Welcome to The BBQ Equipment Store (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101626)

5-0 BBQ 03-01-2011 04:21 PM

Welcome to The BBQ Equipment Store

We are a authorized dealer for Primo Grills, Midnight Smoker, Beefeater, Fire Magic, Bubba BBQ Ovens, Maverick Thermometers, Tel-Tru, Bayou Classic, BBQR's Delight, MR. Bar-B-Q, Friedr Dick, North Woods Smoke Chips, Kosmo's Q, Plowboys, Red Lion Spicy Foods, Humphrey Charcoal and many many more items.

Visit our fully stocked retail store:
The BBQ Equipment Store
1302 N Main Street
Hampstead, MD 21074
1-888-977-4BBQ (4227)

The BBQ Equipment Store is a division of 5-0 BBQ LLC.

History of 5-0 BBQ:

5-0 BBQ's founder Steve Rogers is a United States Coast Guard veteran and is currently a police officer in Maryland.

While serving on active duty with the United States Coast Guard he established a passion for barbecue. Steve was able to experience different ways to BBQ while in the South Eastern United States and the Caribbean. Steve took the BBQ skills that he learned, combined it with his background as a meat cutter and experience working in the retail food industry to develop a line of gourmet BBQ sauces and dry rubs.

After moving to Maryland, Steve began to share his passion for BBQ with friends and co-workers. He was often asked to BBQ and make his homemade BBQ sauce for shift parties and holiday events. When requests from fellow police officers to bottle his sweet and tangy BBQ sauce became too great, he knew it was time to have his sauces and rubs produced. Due to the support that he received and requests from fellow officers for his BBQ sauce and dry rubs Steve named the business 5-0 BBQ.

In 2007 5-0 BBQ LLC was established to bring these high quality products and BBQ techniques to the marketplace.

Our mission is simple: to provide the best products and service to our customers at the lowest prices possible. We take great pride in our company, our commitment to customer service and in the products we sell. Our online store is designed to provide you with a safe and secure environment to browse our product catalog.

5-0 BBQ 04-11-2011 10:03 AM

We give 5% off on all on-line orders to Brethren Members at The BBQ Equipment Store. There is no minimum order and the discount applies to all products.

Use coupon code: bbq-brethren2011 at check out.

Here is the tread with all of the discount information.
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=101628

thedirtman 10-28-2011 01:11 PM

This is a great store, with fantastic people who own it. If I lived closer to it, I would be there almost every weekend. They have everything you could need. Including Todd's DIRT and other Brethren Rubs. I strongly suggest you check them out.
Todd

jackers252 11-03-2011 07:25 AM

I recently purchased a Primo XL through Steve; what an awesome guy. He took the time to answer multiple phone calls and even offered to swing by on his off day to demo a komodo joe. Additionally, I was wanting to buy all the accessories that come with the Primo and he actually down-sold me because he wanted me to get used to my Primo before adding accessories that some feel aren't needed.

You can tell he lives and breaths BBQ.

I would HIGHLY recommend everyone to go check his site out.

Patrickkva 11-03-2011 10:04 AM

I want to send a big "Thank You!" to the folks at The BBQ Equipment Store. I was in desperate need for two accesories to my new Primo XL. None of the local dealers had the parts in stock, but with one call yesterday I had a shipping confirmation in an hour and my parts will be here TODAY:becky:!!

Although my Primo wasn't purchased through them (a generous, surprise early X-mas present from my family), you can be sure my next purchases for all things BBQ will be through The BBQ Equipment Store. Fantastic service!:thumb:

Backnblack 12-30-2013 05:02 AM

We stopped by the Store on 12/26 to pick up a few items as my Son built me a UDS for Christmas. Store is awesome and being only 35mins away in Frederick I will be back for sure. Great service from the friendly staff and the kids are too cute.

Mikerauh 04-25-2018 06:29 PM

Do you sell or know where I can buy a domed lid for my Pit Barrel Cooker?