• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

• A couple Bone-in Chops.

Phrasty

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I've been so busy recently that I really haven't time to do much grilling, and tonight I decided enough was enough! :boxing: SoI did a couple nice 1" think bone in-pork chops for dinner. Very happy with the way they came out! Thought I'd take a couple pics for the TD... Here's what went down. :thumb:

I cut off a couple pork chops from some meat I had for a job the other day and decided to do them tonight. Started off with 1" frenched chops:

88582cf4.jpg

Put on some infused EVOO and seasoned them up with some fancy salt :wink:, fresh cracked black pepper, garlic powder, smoked paprika and some chili flakes:

ed6ea160.jpg

0ca405e1.jpg

Threw them on the grill RS to smoke with some Lychee wood then seared them to 155˚ IT:

a22aeb0b.jpg

6e52b6f1.jpg

ee8c9d4a.jpg

861671a3.jpg

Then plated them up over some garlic & butter "steamed" veggies (Cauliflower, broccoli, mushrooms and pumpkin).

0e1ec753.jpg

1e7cd4cd.jpg

9f1611a8.jpg

They came out so nice and juicy! No sauce needed here! :thumb: Well, thanks for looking guys.

Cheers

Last edited:
Thanks guys! :thumb:

Drool worthy! What was the evoo infused with?

Hey Guerry, I do batches of EVOO when I get it in bulk... Its just garlic, dried chillis & Rosemary... Good stuff! Always have a bottle of the stuff around.. I've done some with peppercorns too. You can do it with whatever you want. :thumb:

***Forgot to add a pic I had... :icon_blush:
04847a30.jpg

Cheers

Last edited:
Phrasty I love your cookin'. It always looks outstanding! :becky:

I actually really did salivate looking at those. Beautiful shots of beautiful food - thanks for posting!

Hey, I'll trade one of Redhot's quesadillas for a chop...

Hehe I'm down for that for sure! However you're not "lit" anymore... So does it still qualify as lit quesadillas?? :wink::wink:

Cheers brother!

Back