• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

"I've Never Cooked That!" Throwdown (Entry & Discussion Thread) LASTS Through Oct 30!

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Our New Throwdown Category is..."I've Never Cooked That!"

aCH1B6Uh.jpg

This was jwtseng's Fish Head entry in the 2016 "I've Never Cooked That, Part 2" Throwdown

As chosen by DerHusker for winning the "Lamb" Throwdown.

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING

DerHusker said:
How about "I've Never Cooked That - Take 3"?

Sounds good to me! :thumb:

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 10/13 through
the entry submission deadline of 12 p.m. Central US Time on Monday 10/30/17.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 12 p.m. (NOON) Central US Time on Monday 10/30/17

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdowns...

This thread is for all entries and general discussion of the category.

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][/FONT]
Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited:
Moose, entry info post says cooks from 9/13-10/30. Think it's suppose to be 10/13-10/30. Might want to update if the original post is incorrect.

Looks like the TD rules thread has also been compromised by the photobucket mess. I only mention this because of the fine entry pic PapaFat submitted.

Time to Hang it up

Maybe not the most unique.... But here is my 1st Whole Turkey, smoked on the PBC.

Hooked and rubbedView attachment 150744

View attachment 150745

View attachment 150746About 20 minutes before I pulled it out of the barrel. My Entry

Sliced it up and ate what we could that day. The left-overs were turned into enchiladas.

Last edited:
I have a question for the Mods regarding this TD. I've cooked ribs before but trying a new method.

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=253192

Does this qualify as never cooked before for this TD? It will sure be my first attempt using this method. No prob either way, just want to know how to set up camera for photos.

Back