Y'all Can Kiss My...

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Extension cord.

Guess for 250$ I am back in the pellet game. Going to give it some time. After taking the afternoon off and drinking blueberry/green/mint tea reflecting on life, Chips are not my only addiction. Cookers

Last edited:
Guess it's hard to resist the whispering of the pellet heads: yessss -come (back) to the dark side.

get after it... after Chuds BBQ did his episode, my resistance is wavering a tad.

sopranos.jpg

Good deal, been loving mine for over 3 years, makes life simple when I need it that way. I have other cookers and each has a place ,cooked the best steak I ever have had on mine, no char straight out flavor from the pellets, coarse it was a 3.5lbs cowboy ribeye and may have been better on the Weber lol

That's a steal. I got a PB 820 for $199.99 about 4 years ago and its still running like a champ. Not a spec of rust. Paint is holding up pretty good.

On way home:

Wife: I'm not putting that thing together tonight, and where on the patio are you going to place?

A homeless beggar jumped almost right in front of me for a donation pointing aggressively. Didn't have to answer.

I think that means she likes it.

Back