Need your Ideas

Mr.OiSat

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Good morning brethren,
Last weekend I was out with some friends to eat burgers at a new restaurant nearby. They did a good job on the burgers and we had a lot of fun. we already had a few beers when they asked if we wanted a dessert and well another few beers later the word dessert-burger was born and we discussed what would make a good dessert-burger.
I kind of liked the idea but still have no clue how it could look.
We'll have a man's weekend in a few weeks and I thought it would be cool to serve something like that.

So let me know what your dessert-burgers would look like.

How about small slider type burgers topped with a slice of sweet grilled pineapple and then some savory-sweet bacon jam on top of that, and then lightly drizzled with the thick and sweet Blues Hog Original ? And of course served on a Kings Hawaiian roll...

Maybe even a very thin slice of tangy 7 - 9 year aged extra sharp cheddar to offset the sweetness of the other items.

I once drizzled Blues Hog on Vanilla Ice Cream to try it, it wasn't bad...

Last edited:
How about small slider type burgers topped with a slice of sweet grilled pineapple and then some savory-sweet bacon jam on top of that, and then lightly drizzled with the thick and sweet Blues Hog Original ? And of course served on a Kings Hawaiian roll...

That's brilliant man....when can you make me one? :mrgreen::mrgreen:

I recently saw something on TV. I think it was that show with Michael Symon -Burgers, Brews & Que? It was a burger with chocolate chip cookies for the bun, chocolate something (maybe a brownie) for the patty and chocolate syrup, whipped cream or the like for condiments. It looked fantastic and I wish I'd made a note cause it looked simple and delectable.

This thread can be dangerous!
How about: Blueberry muffin for bread, slice caramelized apple for meat, candied bacon, salted caramel as ketchup, nutella or whipped cream spread on muffin.

I saw this a couple years ago.... It's a breakfast sandwich not a dessert, but intriguing just the same. I've seen it as a burger or with a sausage patty and both versions are topped with a fried egg and bacon.

A Krispy Kreme Doughnut sliced for the bun, a burger topped with an egg and bacon.

http://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/burger-breakdown-best-and-worst/18/

@IamMadMan I order those at Dunkin Donuts here (minus the burger)! Bacon egg and cheese on glazed donut!
It sounds funny, but the sweet salt combination is awesome!

Last edited:
I like this thread!
How about a sliced doughnut or other pastry for the bun. A chocolate or rocky road ice cream puck for the "burger". Frozen candied cherry or other fruit layer for the "tomato" and pistachio ice cream for the green stuff. I'm thinking spumoni sammy.

The guys next to us at Bikes Blues and BBQ made something that might fit this category...

Waffle for the bun. Pulled chicken for the meat. A mix of maple syrup and Louisiana Hot Sauce for the sauce. Was pretty tasty!

Back