Naturiffic Hot Salt

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Bought a couple tins of Naturiffic Hot Salt. One for us one for Son’s Christmas Stocking. This salt is really good, at any meal. Perfect heat.

Last edited:
Love that stuff! I never don't have it. Love it as a finisher, also as a dry brine for wings, among other things.

I use specifically on slow cooked Sunny Side up eggs -low and slow.
DON'T cook sunnysides too fast.

Once the albumen and yolk get a bit set up,
I take a couple pinchfulls and sprinkle over (not TOO much)
and it makes a fantastic color presentation in addition to the boost in taste.

Just got my order of Q salt & Harvest brine. If I'd seen the hot salt I sure would have ordered it to.

Bought a couple tins of Naturiffic Hot Salt. One for us one for Son’s Christmas Stocking. This salt is really good, at any meal. Perfect heat.
Thanks for the idea. I cant ignore the great reviews of Naturiffic products any longer. I just purchased two tins, one for my son out west.

I received my two tins of hot salt today and my first thought was "Good job, William, once again you failed to purchase enough". Then I used a pinch on eggs over easy and I must say the flavor and quality is exceptional. I'm not a big heat guy and yet a pinch came through with the perfect amount of heat and salt. I love it and I'm definitely eyeing more Naturiffic products. The shipping was very quick too. Thank you, John.

I bought some Tabasco hot salt not sure how it compairs but it is some great stuff if you can find it

Back