A testimonial to Harvest Brine

sudsandswine

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I placed an order for some Q Salt and Harvest Brine a while back, and was pleasantly surprised to receive a "To All the Ribs I've Rubbed Before" sampler...which I've yet to use but it's quite tasty.

Anyhow, I dry brined some chicken breasts with the Harvest Brine and ended up throwing them in the sous vide, because the weather here has sucked lately and life has happened. I ended up pan searing a couple, and leaving the others in the bags for later use. Then......they disappeared.

Turns out my wife was a big fan, she cubed up the breasts and put them on salads....and then something unprecedented happened...........she requested something I made.......again.

So tonight I threw a few more in a bag with Harvest Brine, and with the nicer weather I hope to grill these, but having tasted they last batch, even the un-seared ones taken straight from the vac bag...it does elevate an otherwise bland and boring piece of meat. :thumb:

Happy Wife Happy Life, sounds like great recommendation for Harvest Brine.

I will have to give that a shot. If it works on my wife, she may just 'thank' me for it:heh:

Ribs

I'm always looking for a good rib rub.:clap2:
Dan B

Sudsandswine....
Thanks for such a great testimonial!

While I can’t promise to make everyone’s wife/spouse happy (including my own), I can guarantee that Harvest Brine will make chicken (or pork or turkey) taste better.

Back