Must Have Pit...

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I GOTTA get me one of these...

20_rubmobile1_lg.jpg

I can tell you that those accessories would cost me a house, half a pension, and a whole lot of child support...

As high dollar as that pit has to be, it is cheaper than all of that!

Hey - You can find out for your self, here's the little-one's email address. I think you can also find her on Kansas City C-list :wink:

thats ridiculous, there is no way you could cook on that. The paint would melt, you'd get sauce and meat drippings on the fenders.... very unpractical. I disapprove.

Wasn't that built by Orange COunty Choppers for the RUB Restaurant in Vegas? Sure looks like it.

On edit: I now see the seat has the RUB logo.

thats ridiculous, there is no way you could cook on that. The paint would melt, you'd get sauce and meat drippings on the fenders.... very unpractical. I disapprove.

Oh you can really smoke on it, and it's also been used by a little old lady to bake cookies :biggrin:

RUB-Chopper.jpg

A picture of Andrew's face while this clown was getting on, and then off the bike would have been better:wink::lol:

Attachments

• rubrichard.jpg
    rubrichard.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 87
Wasn't that built by Orange COunty Choppers for the RUB Restaurant in Vegas? Sure looks like it.

On edit: I now see the seat has the RUB logo.

I got the pic from Paul Kirk's webpage...I guess his didn't come with accessories! :twisted:

Back