The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Brethren Bashes (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   The 2021 Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash Planning Thread (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=292224)

ssv3 10-14-2021 07:15 PM

Good times with good people. If anyone is on the fence don't think twice.

Have fun fellas! I'll eventually make it to another one. After all this covid mess.

ssv3 10-14-2021 07:16 PM

Good times with good people. If anyone is on the fence don't think twice.

Have fun fellas! I'll eventually make it to another one. After all this covid mess.

sliding_billy 10-14-2021 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pjtexas1 (Post 4521385)
Wouldn't be the same without you

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

I have a really hard time with that drive unfortunately, but it isn't so bad for me to drive to Hotch's place in the morning.

pjtexas1 10-16-2021 10:35 AM

I hate to post this but we need to know...

We need to get a hard count. Lots of our regulars can't make it. I've received a few phone calls with concerns. I don't think we have the numbers to make this happen. Let us know now so we can plan accordingly. If we can't make this one happen we'll see everyone in the spring. We've had to cancel a spring bash once so I think everyone will understand.

sliding_billy 10-16-2021 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pjtexas1 (Post 4521842)
I hate to post this but we need to know...

We need to get a hard count. Lots of our regulars can't make it. I've received a few phone calls with concerns. I don't think we have the numbers to make this happen. Let us know now so we can plan accordingly. If we can't make this one happen we'll see everyone in the spring. We've had to cancel a spring bash once so I think everyone will understand.

I'm in if I can ride with Hotch.

pjtexas1 10-17-2021 07:49 PM

***CANCELATION NOTICE***

It looks like we're down to just 6-8 people. I can't even get my local relatives to show up for free bbq. They have had 4 friends die in the last couple months. I know part of it has to do with the uncertainty of securing the bash site. That was something we never dealt with before. I had a couple locals make other plans because of this. Maybe next spring and fall will be better for everyone. Y'all stay safe and healthy, especially you Charles, and we'll see each other real soon.

Hotch 10-18-2021 01:22 PM

I think that it's a good call.
As this fall has been a bit crazy trying to get anything scheduled. :mrgreen: