PDA

View Full Version : Minature sweet peppers

BrooklynQ
11-16-2004, 02:27 PM
I bought a box of the mini-sweet peppers http://www.masterstouch.com/Fruits&Vegs_PeppVineSweet.htmlthat costco sells and haven't found a way to use them yet. Anybody got a recipe?

brdbbq
11-16-2004, 03:21 PM
If they are the same one Phil buys from Costco he makes turds out of them. We call them pussy peppers down here.

tommykendall
11-16-2004, 05:34 PM
They're the same as Phil buys from Costco. I see them here in CA also - also agree with BRD.

BigBelly
11-17-2004, 08:21 AM
Yeah, but he did mention more then once that he does not very spicy food. Sadly enough I don't have any recipes I can share. Good luck dude!

nthole
11-23-2004, 05:25 PM
Use to buy those all time here when they have them at Sams. Standard turd recipe. They are awesome.

Wayne
11-23-2004, 09:19 PM
Clean the things and slice them in quarters. Add some squash and fresh mushrooms, and any other fresh veggies that strikes your fancy. Coat them with EVOO and put them on the grill in one of those pans with all the holes. Grill them to taste and serve with beef. I like mine a little crunchy.

Neil
11-24-2004, 04:51 AM
My father in-law used to grow sweet baby bells in his garden. Delicious. One day my neighbor asked me if I would like some peppers and of course I said yes so she brings over a grocery ban full of different peppers! Low and behold burried amongst all these peppers are a 1/2 dozen sweet baby bells (red). I pop one in my mouth and bite down and immediately spit out everything. My mouth is on fire, my eyes start watering like the great flood and I can't breathe. Little red farking things were habenero's!!!!!!

Wayne
11-24-2004, 08:48 PM
Life is filled with hard lessons. Habs are great in their own way, but that is not a pop-in-your-mouth way.