PDA

View Full Version : Klose BYC Sausage Rod Option

Samichlaus
11-01-2004, 07:09 PM
Any BYC owners have this option? Do you guys use it? Sausages, Turkeys etc? Is it worth the $100?

BBQchef33
11-01-2004, 09:11 PM
I put the sausage rod option in, but never used them. I just use the grates.

parrothead
11-02-2004, 09:09 AM
I have them also. Have not used them, but may some day. I am hoping to get together with some guys this winter for a sausage party. Um, that didn't sound right. You know what I mean.

Bill-Chicago
11-02-2004, 09:25 AM
I have them also. Have not used them, but may some day. I am hoping to get together with some guys this winter for a sausage party. Um, that didn't sound right. You know what I mean.

Count me in

I'll try your meat.

Did you try them Brats or Grillmasters yet? They got a new Jalepeno Cheese Grillmaster I might try.

racer_81
11-02-2004, 09:54 AM

I defer comments to brdbbq......

parrothead
11-02-2004, 09:58 AM

Count me in

I'll try your meat.

Did you try them Brats or Grillmasters yet? They got a new Jalepeno Cheese Grillmaster I might try.

Haven't tried anything. Any idea what is like with no kitchen? I have no desire whatsoever to cook anything. Lots of lunchmeat and such for the next month yet.

Bill-Chicago
11-02-2004, 10:04 AM

Count me in

I'll try your meat.

Haven't tried anything. Any idea what is like with no kitchen? I have no desire whatsoever to cook anything. Lots of lunchmeat and such for the next month yet.

On a whim, you might want to try the Grillmasters on the grill.

I think thats where their name is from, but its a wild guess

No kitchen needed