PDA

View Full Version : UDS superstitious

baldbill
10-31-2010, 01:21 PM
Now that I have built my uds I am superstitious. I completed it the week before football season started. Every Friday before the game I feed the beast , be it a butt, chickens, brisket, etc. Since I started this ritual we have not lost a game, I have told my wife that if we win out and get the title I will have to build a shrine to set the orange beast in and build me another one. ( even if we dont win out I a m gonna build another one) . I may need to seek professional help on this one.....:becky:

Rookie'48
10-31-2010, 02:12 PM
So, youy're going to need profesional help to build the shrine??? I think that if you built your own UDS then you could build the shrine - no help needed :becky:.

That is what you ment, right? :twisted:

Garyclaw
10-31-2010, 06:14 PM
No! He's going to need professional help after his team takes a chit towards the end of the season.:becky: That's what we do here in Ohio:tsk:

AUradar
11-01-2010, 08:19 AM
War damn eagle!!!!!!!

Riverside BBQ
11-01-2010, 09:20 AM
No! He's going to need professional help after his team takes a chit towards the end of the season.:becky: That's what we do here in Ohio:tsk:

:mad2: Teams never fail us here!

altongrady
11-01-2010, 09:51 AM
Track 'em Tigers, just like beagles,
Give 'em Hell, You War Damn Eagles!!!!!!

BamaRambler
11-01-2010, 11:52 AM
Don't shrine it, keep cookin on the thing.
Really though, it would be cool to have a rival in state team to get a hiesman and National Championship. Good luck to ya.
ROLLLLL TIDE ROLLLLL.