PDA

View Full Version : Someone was looking for Smoking Wood.

spicewine
09-15-2004, 10:37 AM
My Company (Spicewine Ironworks ) carries a number of different woods, Cherry, Hard Maple, Hickory and Apple when available. they are fist size chunks in 10# bags. A wood supplier delivers the wood to a sheltered work shop in our area, they bag it and sell it to me. It gives the handicaps a job and I have wood for my web site- Win-Win ! I resell the wood at about cost. Let me know if this helps.

Bill-Chicago
09-15-2004, 11:19 AM
Think it was Midnight

Spicewine, go post a link in our Links section, then let me know and I'll release it

The_Kapn
09-15-2004, 01:13 PM
It was Midnight.
I am sending him 30# of Oak when Ivan gets done with us.
He will be looking for more later, I am sure.

Spice- the link in your profile shows a nice looking site, but not functioning it yet. Google came up with nothing better.
Is there a better link?
Put it in your signature if so.

TIM

Bill-Chicago
09-15-2004, 01:32 PM
Is there a better link?

TIM

You might want to check with Phil on including links in signature line.

Some issues came up in the past with people using them, so we created the links section.

Just my .02 worth.

The_Kapn
09-15-2004, 01:36 PM
Is there a better link?

TIM

You might want to check with Phil on including links in signature line.

Some issues came up in the past with people using them, so we created the links section.

Just my .02 worth.
Bill,
Wasn't aware of that--sorry :oops:
TIM

Bill-Chicago
09-15-2004, 01:44 PM
Thats okay

Just wanted to make sure we all play nice :)

hope all is well down there Kapn.

Solidkick
09-15-2004, 04:20 PM
Spice- the link in your profile shows a nice looking site, but not functioning it yet. Google came up with nothing better.
Is there a better link?

First, Spice forgot to put the "Dot com" after his weblink so it acts like it's a dead link. I did get it to come up, and it is under development. It was totally down a couple of weeks ago, some problems. This is a much cleaner look, and I'm sure a fully functional website will be available shortly.

Now, as far as the wood, what the Belly Brothers had that came with the smoker was excellent. Nice chunks and not much bark. I'm sure if you are interested in purchasing some, a PM to Spice would do the trick. ;)

spicewine
09-15-2004, 05:00 PM
:( Sorry Folks I had to fire our first web desiner. He was suffering from Crainial Rectosis (had his head up his butt). I broke my foot off trying to help him get it out. The new site will be up soon featuring the Big Bad Blue Belly Bros. Battle Wagon. Please bear with us :lol:

Solidkick
09-15-2004, 05:46 PM
:( Sorry Folks I had to fire our first web designer. He was suffering from Crainial Rectosis (had his head up his butt). I broke my foot off trying to help him get it out. The new site will be up soon featuring the Big Bad Blue Belly Bros. Battle Wagon. Please bear with us :lol:

I knew that, but I didn't think it was my place to share. 8)

Big Bad Blue Belly Brothers Battle Wagon...........I LIKE THAT!

spicewine
09-15-2004, 06:09 PM
I fixed the .com thing (Brain Fart ) :oops: Going to Kearney this weekend. This will be our last contest of the season. Hope to see some of you there! It's always Brew Thirty at our site ! :wink:

spicewine
09-15-2004, 06:21 PM
Almost Forgot! The picture is our Small Smoker (Deck Size) . Brinkman---Eat Your Heart Out. This Smoker will maintain a tempreture of 220 for 4 hours without having to re-fuel . It's fully insulated so that Snow, Rain or extream weather does not affect it. We paint them with DuPont Automotive Paint and Clear Coat so they will last as long as you keep it waxed. ( just like your car ). We can also add Sausage Hooks for those of you that make your own Sausage.

brdbbq
09-16-2004, 08:22 AM
Ron Popeil Mod

Bill-Chicago
09-16-2004, 08:30 AM
Ron Popeil Mod

Ron: "Set it...."

Crowd: "AND FORGET IT"

spicewine
09-16-2004, 12:05 PM
Sorry Guys. It doesn't slice or dice or have a small price !

Bill-Chicago
09-16-2004, 12:30 PM

good come back

you are one of us

badger
09-16-2004, 04:16 PM
The new site will be up soon featuring the Big Bad Blue Belly Bros. Battle Wagon.

You should have named it "Big Bad Blue Belly Bros. Battle Bagon"

The other name had way to many W's in there. :roll:

spicewine
09-16-2004, 04:26 PM
Maybe I shouls have said- Big Bad Blue Belly Bros. Battle Buckboard. Come to think of it I didn't mean to call them Blue Bellys either :oops:

The Belly Brothers have been real helpful supplying photos for my new web site, Thanks again fellows. Got to go get ready for the Kearney- Jesse James festival BBQ shoot out. Yeeee Hawwww :o

brdbbq
09-16-2004, 04:26 PM

Guess we will not find it on Ebay then. :wink:

spicewine
09-16-2004, 05:28 PM
I was born in Texas ( Orange Texas ) Does that make us Brothers by different mothers?

I sweet potatoe, therefor I yam !

spicewine
09-16-2004, 05:30 PM
Did anyone notice that that was the Dan Quail spelling of potato ?