PDA

View Full Version : Beer For Mandalay Bay

MrSmoker
08-09-2004, 06:06 PM
I haven't seen any Shaefers out west, i think i should bring some of our local brew. It's called Crasy Ed's Chilli Beer. They have a chiili in each bottle. :lol:

Bigmista
08-09-2004, 06:10 PM
Ummm...Ummm...Ummm...

What the hell? I'll try almost anything once.

badger
08-09-2004, 06:10 PM
I can bring one of my favorite beers... Hamms! :shock:

BrooklynQ
08-09-2004, 06:21 PM
Crasy Ed's Chilli Beer. They have a chiili in each bottle. :lol:

You'll pay for renting that beer! Trust me I know. :oops:

MrSmoker
08-09-2004, 06:28 PM
Crasy Ed's Chilli Beer. They have a chiili in each bottle. :lol:

You'll pay for renting that beer! Trust me I know. :oops:Are you trying to tell me to keep the wind to my back?

Bigmista
08-09-2004, 06:29 PM
I didn't realize everybody in the group drank cheap beer!

Any of the old Texans remember Lone Star beer?

I know about the Aramadillo! I know about the Aramadillo!

MrSmoker
08-09-2004, 06:38 PM
I like Bud. my self,but this a one of local the brewery's that i thought might kick it up a notch for our Eastern Brothers.

badger
08-09-2004, 06:54 PM
Cheap beer? I'm bringing only the best for Phil!

Bigmista
08-09-2004, 07:00 PM
Have you guys seen the REd Stripe beer commercials? They are hilarious!

brdbbq
08-09-2004, 07:05 PM

I'm not old but have seen Lone Satr and knew people who like it.

MrSmoker
08-09-2004, 07:15 PM
Fark it you guys BYO i tought this might be something you'd like to try, and it's not cheap from a micro-brewery.

Bigmista
08-09-2004, 07:21 PM
Fark it you guys BYO i tought this might be something you'd like to try, and it's not cheap from a micro-brewery.

Awwww...don't be mad Twan!

I said I would try it!

chad
08-09-2004, 07:22 PM
Smoker;

You missed the gag! Schaefer is piss! It's the running Brethren joke! :D

At the Bashes beer flows like water -- Phil happens to believe in the superiority of imported Czec beer and such and low cost for him is Becks! I didn't see a count for this year but last Sept. we went thru almost 15 cases from Friday evening till about Sunday noonish. That's not counting tequila, sodas, water, and strange liquids in bottles from the Ukraine! :twisted:

I'm sure the heathens would appreciate your micro brewed nectar but don't expect any straight up answers. If you want to bring it bring it -- if not, they'll make do with Michelob! :D

Jorge
08-09-2004, 07:29 PM
MrSmoker, tell the farkers that they can drink what you so kindly bring, buy their own, or go thirsty.

Lonestar: Still see it in the gorcery store, or did a year or two ago. My favorite for a marinade for fajitas. DFLittle should remember the Hall of Horns, and the humongous goldfish.

chad
08-09-2004, 07:39 PM
Yep. I drank many a Lonestar Longneck. Even drank my share of Pearl and the Schaefer's equivalent - Pearl Lite!! :D Drove by the museum pretty often.

Around San Antonio "longneck" meant Lonestar!!

MrSmoker
08-09-2004, 07:42 PM
Sorry I guess it i didn't catch it, i'm working on Dr Chickens Double Smoked Ham and i hope it's done before the beer runs out. It's going to be a close call.It sure smells good. How many cases do of chiili beer do i need to bring?

racer_81
08-09-2004, 09:58 PM

You know, those Giant Armadillos will rip the top clean off an 18 wheeler trailer to get to the Lone Star.....

Bigmista
08-09-2004, 10:59 PM

You know, those Giant Armadillos will rip the top clean off an 18 wheeler trailer to get to the Lone Star.....

You know my great grand mother used to drink Lone Star beer while I would roll giant Bugler (Tobacco and Papers) cigarettes for her. She lived to be 100.

Hmmm...