PDA

View Full Version : New Nor Cal Spicewine

C Rocke
08-09-2010, 11:21 AM
Congratulations to Jason (Jive Turkey) on his new RED Medium Spicewine! Jason stopped in at Spicewine West on Sunday and picked up his new cooker, and arrived home last night. His new cooker will be getting a workout soon at a charity event he is doing - Congrats and thanks again Jason! Sure he will post some pix soon...

JiveTurkey
08-09-2010, 06:34 PM
Right on! Thanks Chris!

Good news: I got a nice new medium spicewine.

Bad news: I got home late last night after the drive from LA (and visiting with fam in Visalia on the way home) and left the spice in the trailer figuring I would unload it in the morning. Well..... some theives thought they would help me to it and broke into my trailer overnight. They didn't get the spice though, thank God, but they did some damage to the locking mechanisms for the trailer.

I spent the day fixing the damage and on the way home from the trailer shop I stopped by the metal superstore and got some expanded to make a charcoal maze. Got it all wire tired together now, it looks sweeeeet. 6" U shaped ring all the way around.

Out of something bad comes something good.

Thanks again Chris! Next time you need a hand with a gig let me know I'll be more than willing to make the drive to watch that rig in action!

thillin
08-09-2010, 07:09 PM
Congrats! I love my red med SW. You'll love yours as well.

Johnny_Crunch
08-09-2010, 07:13 PM
congrats and sorry to here about the trouble. enjoy your new cooker.

HB-BBQ
08-10-2010, 03:07 PM
Congrats on the new Spice JT, they are great smokers.

Norcoredneck
08-10-2010, 08:19 PM
Congrats on the new weapon.

big matt
08-10-2010, 10:42 PM
Congrats Jason!!..theives suck..hope you do great with the new rig.

BBQ_MAFIA
08-11-2010, 07:20 AM
Congrats and enjoy your new Spicewine. I love mine.

spicewine
08-11-2010, 08:13 AM
Congrats Jason!! I hope atleast one of them got a hernia trying to lift that Spicewine!!:becky:

JiveTurkey
08-11-2010, 12:04 PM
It was still strapped in with 4 monster tie straps so I don't think they wanted to take the time to undo it since they probably didn't know what it was anyways. The doors were facing sideways so it looked like a big file cabinet. Two other trailers got broken into on my street that same night, both landscapers, and they got cleaned out, poor guys. The good news is that a neighbor got the license plate of the guys that did it, and that neighbor is local cop who ran the plates and know where they live. Sweet justice is on the way.

Southern Home Boy
08-11-2010, 12:24 PM
The good news is that a neighbor got the license plate of the guys that did it, and that neighbor is local cop who ran the plates and know where they live. Sweet justice is on the way.

WOOT!! Score one for the good guys.:clap2:

cdollar
08-11-2010, 02:27 PM
It was still strapped in with 4 monster tie straps so I don't think they wanted to take the time to undo it since they probably didn't know what it was anyways. The doors were facing sideways so it looked like a big file cabinet. Two other trailers got broken into on my street that same night, both landscapers, and they got cleaned out, poor guys. The good news is that a neighbor got the license plate of the guys that did it, and that neighbor is local cop who ran the plates and know where they live. Sweet justice is on the way.

Let us know when they get the low life sons of pig fornicators. I hate thieves.

Chuck

mbshop
08-11-2010, 03:28 PM
so you didn't call and say hello ?:tsk::tsk:

Right on! Thanks Chris!

Good news: I got a nice new medium spicewine.

Bad news: I got home late last night after the drive from LA (and visiting with fam in Visalia on the way home) and left the spice in the trailer figuring I would unload it in the morning. Well..... some theives thought they would help me to it and broke into my trailer overnight. They didn't get the spice though, thank God, but they did some damage to the locking mechanisms for the trailer.

I spent the day fixing the damage and on the way home from the trailer shop I stopped by the metal superstore and got some expanded to make a charcoal maze. Got it all wire tired together now, it looks sweeeeet. 6" U shaped ring all the way around.

Out of something bad comes something good.

Thanks again Chris! Next time you need a hand with a gig let me know I'll be more than willing to make the drive to watch that rig in action!