PDA

View Full Version : Tonight on the radio show...

C-Town Smoker
07-20-2010, 12:51 PM
Some competition talk with Robert Magee of Munchin' Hogs at The Hilton, Scott Roberts will be reviewing 2 new bbq sauce and one new rub...and, after his skip out last week, #1 ranked competitive Eater in the WORLD, Joey Chestnut, will talk about the hot dog eating contest AND his latest win in Oregon at the BBQ Rib eating contest!

Starts at 9pm EST
www.thebbqcentralshow.com
Email: [email protected]
Call-In: 877-448-0433

Podcast available early tomorrow morning if you can't make it live! Hope you tune in!! :thumb:

Greg

Boshizzle
07-20-2010, 03:21 PM
Joey Chestnut: Great American Hero! He brought the coveted mustard yellow belt back to the U.S. where it belongs. :-D

C-Town Smoker
07-20-2010, 06:39 PM
4 years running to boot...PLUS, that boy can polish off some ribs!! 9.5lbs in 12 minutes to be exact! LOL!!

Kosmo's Q
07-20-2010, 06:42 PM
All I can say is D@#!

brownkw
07-20-2010, 08:09 PM
All I can say is D@#!

You've got that right!

C-Town Smoker
07-27-2010, 03:32 PM
7/27/2010

During the 2nd and 3rd segment I will be joined by Heath Hall of Pork Barrel BBQ. Pork Barrel has had a very unique ride in the world of barbecue...they are a competitive bbq team, they have very successful rubs and sauces which can be found in 38 different states, they have been on "The Shark Tank" and they own the title of having the most twitter followers when it comes to anything bbq. Heath will talk about how he and his partner, Brett Thompson, got in to this whole deal, how they got their name, opening up restaurants, the competition world and many other things! For more in formation on these guys, you can visit their website at http://www.porkbarrelbbq.com.

The 4th segment Free For All will be hosted by Harry Carey. Remember, you have to answer each question within 5 seconds of asking...or you're gone!

Tonight's “After-Dark!” guest: I will be joined by pitmaster of Jack's Old South, Myron Mixon. Myron is one of the most successful guys out there in the competition world. He has also seen a lot of success on television with the show BBQ Pitmasters on TLC. Myron will talk about the new format of the show, what his prediction is for the show's success, how the competition season has been going for him this year and many other items. Myron is one of the most colorful characters out there today and his interviews are always honest and entertaining!! Be sure to tune in for this one! Myron's website is http://www.jacksoldsouth.com

9pm EST on http://www.thebbqcentralshow.com
Toll Free Call-In: 877-448-0433
NEW EMAIL: [email protected]

NebraskaBBQ
07-27-2010, 04:35 PM
Greg - Is there a way to get the After-Dark part after the show airs? I won't be able to tune in tonight, but I always catch the show the next day, and I'd love to listen to the segment with Myron.

ThomEmery
07-27-2010, 04:41 PM
iTunes

NebraskaBBQ
07-27-2010, 04:43 PM
Perfect. Thanks.

C-Town Smoker
07-28-2010, 06:26 AM
I-Tunes is updated...hope you enjoy the spot...Myron had a few *bleepable* moments...but that's the beauty of Internet Radio! LOL!!