PDA

View Full Version : Happy Friday Farkers...What's Smokin' This Weekend?

JD McGee
06-25-2010, 11:22 AM
Friday Night Steaks tonight..."Bistro Steaks"...:thumb:

Doing 20 lbs of butt and 20 lbs of brisket overnight tonight for a catering gig tomorrow...:cool:

Saturday team LHS will be cooking for our meat sponsor's cafe from 11-4...more pork butts, briskies, and who knows how much sausage...:becky:

Sunday I'll be over at the swamprb's helping Brian with his open house cook for his son and daughter's graduation party...:-D

Whew...I'm exhausted just thinking about it...:icon_shy

Have a great weekend folks! :-P

smoke it if ya got it
06-25-2010, 11:27 AM
6 Butts 6 racks of ribs for my sunday farmers market! Maybe more depending on demand. Your busy this weekend JD you'll have to go back to work for a rest LOL!

Phubar
06-25-2010, 11:42 AM
Have Phun McG.!
Tomorrow Dennessey and I are celibrating the 2nd halPh oPh our Birthdays.
Ribs,Pinwheels,MOINKS n Loins...that's Phor suppa'!:becky:

pahutchens
06-25-2010, 11:48 AM
If the weather holds I will be doing my first UDS seasoning and then oooh lots of tasty treats, fatties, ABTS, a hunk of spam and still trying to figure out the big meat(s)

MattTee
06-25-2010, 11:56 AM
Wife just picked up a nice packer for tomorrow...weather is not looking too good but should be good eats for dinner!

bbqnano
06-25-2010, 12:04 PM
Just grilling some chicken for sunday pollo loco style. Cant think of a good sidedish something diferent thats going to wow everyone, will think of something.:wink:

Wyobulldog
06-25-2010, 12:11 PM
I'm thinking Ribs both a rack & some country style, as I sit here at work I'm thinking a phatty may find its way on there also

Anchors Smokeshop
06-25-2010, 01:14 PM
A big fat juicy butt! I can't wait to get home from to begin the endeavor.

Smokey Al Gold
06-25-2010, 01:16 PM
Doing a brisket, fajitas and chicken for my dad's retirement party. No pressure just 80ish people. Gonna try my best!

1FUNVET
06-25-2010, 01:18 PM
Coupla butts Sunday and poker run tomorrow.:thumb:

Paulie
06-25-2010, 02:02 PM
Parents and Grandmother are coming for a visit so I'll be grilling some steaks and lamb chops tonight. Tomorrow will probably be dinner somewhere in the Byward Market.
Have a great weekend all.

chambersuac
06-25-2010, 02:05 PM
I've got a CAB Prime brisket on the Egg as we speak. Just went over to check the dome temp and almost opened the lid and started eating - smelled so darn good. I haven't done brisket in over a month. Too long for an old Texas boy.

King
06-25-2010, 02:08 PM
I got a corned brisket soaking right now, I'm going to make pastrami.

My Dad and brother's birthday is tomorrow. They're coming over for some ribs, pork steaks and Keri's hog-apple baked beans.

Alan in Ga
06-25-2010, 02:16 PM
Working on the sausage throwdown,maybe some ribs

peppasawce
06-25-2010, 03:12 PM
I got some Yellow Squash, Turkey Sausage Stuffed Jalapenos, and Stuffed Hot Banana Peppers, and last, but not least I have three Turkey Sausages Smoking in Oak Wood and Lump Charcoal; I as already sampled some Smoked Suash, and man it is good.. All of the Veggie are from my own Garden!! I am smoking the Turkey sausages because they did'nt come Smoked, which is a complete shame..Sausages should always be smoked..

Saiko
06-25-2010, 03:48 PM
13 pound angus brisky hot and fast tomorrow.

The_Kapn
06-25-2010, 04:06 PM
TX reletives here for the weekend.

Ribs, Beans, and all the normal fixin's for tomorrow.

They leave Monday---I may (or may not) report the results :redface:

I may (or may not) survive :-D

TIM

Moose
06-25-2010, 04:15 PM
Something involving tacos, probably...:rolleyes:

JD McGee
06-25-2010, 04:18 PM
TX reletives here for the weekend.

Ribs, Beans, and all the normal fixin's for tomorrow.

They leave Monday---I may (or may not) report the results :redface:

I may (or may not) survive :-D

TIM

I feel for ya man...my FIL has been here for a week...great guy but he likes to sit in my spot...:mad2:

GreasePig
06-25-2010, 04:20 PM
Well, my house was struck by lightning yesterday, so...

My Refrigerator, 2 garage door openers, and a computer are smoking...

Know how when you buy a 6-pack or a 12-pack and you always seems to have a couple of leftovers that work their way to the back of the fridge? Yeah, turns out I have a case of mismatched beers to drink this weekend!

But hey! Bright side! It was time to clean out the fridge anyway! :loco:

On the down side though, the insurance adjuster would like me to get a quote on repairing my fridge and the repair places are all booked until next week.

aquablue22
06-25-2010, 04:32 PM
Just finished up 40 leg quarters, soaked in Kozmos chicken soak and smoked with black cherry pucks for a party tomorrow, Not sure for the rest of the weekend.........

aquablue22
06-25-2010, 04:36 PM
Well, my house was struck by lightning yesterday, so...

My Refrigerator, 2 garage door openers, and a computer are smoking...

Know how when you buy a 6-pack or a 12-pack and you always seems to have a couple of leftovers that work their way to the back of the fridge? Yeah, turns out I have a case of mismatched beers to drink this weekend!

But hey! Bright side! It was time to clean out the fridge anyway! :loco:

On the down side though, the insurance adjuster would like me to get a quote on repairing my fridge and the repair places are all booked until next week.

Dude, That sucks...........I had that happen once and just about died cause every TV got fried, all 6 of them. I had to watch baseball on my hand held out of the hurricane supplies box. My insurance guy just got us a check............Did the mailman come to your house today?:becky::becky:, Enjoy those beers, can't let them go to waste!

GreasePig
06-25-2010, 04:37 PM
Just finished up 40 leg quarters, soaked in Kozmos chicken soak and smoked with black cherry pucks for a party tomorrow, Not sure for the rest of the weekend.........

Nice!

I really like the fact that you have the University of Tennessee's cheerleading squad as your Avatar too!

Got your care package today Aqua! The rubs were very nice! The cooter rub had a ton of heat, but I'm still looking for a cooter to try it on! :thumb:

aquablue22
06-25-2010, 04:39 PM
Nice!

I really like the fact that you have the University of Tennessee's cheerleading squad as your Avatar too!

Got your care package today Aqua! The rubs were very nice! The cooter rub had a ton of heat, but I'm still looking for a cooter to try it on! :thumb:

Enjoy, I got a kick out of that when i saw it......Cooter, what Cooter..........I don't see no Cooter.. Good one on the UT cheer squad!! Been there and your right!

SmokinAussie
06-25-2010, 04:40 PM
I'm gonna do 6 brined chicken on the COS and A lamb neck stew...

YUM!

K-Barbecue
06-25-2010, 04:51 PM
Supposed to rain all weekend here...... so I guess a Pizza !! :-P

Grabnabber
06-25-2010, 04:57 PM
Friday night + KISS approach: MOINK-like Balls plus smoked beans and a lil' salad.

Saturday = pastrami on the Weber OTG plus whatever else I can scrounge up. :heh:

N8man
06-25-2010, 05:30 PM
Twin Family Packs of Chickie Thighs and Two 8lb Chuckies
sometime in the Morrow.....

keale
06-25-2010, 09:02 PM
TAMALES!!:-P

First time making 'um

keale
06-25-2010, 09:04 PM
Twin Family Packs of Chickie Thighs and Two 8lb Chuckies
sometime in the Morrow.....

Where's the pics from last weeks cook? Did I miss 'um? or did you eat it up before you took pics?:laugh::boxing:

sincitydisciple01
06-25-2010, 09:11 PM
Cooking 2 small 5 pound briskets and a 7 pound butt for a birthday party next week!

BBQ_MAFIA
06-25-2010, 09:29 PM
I will be cooking two large picnic roasts for pulled pork.
I want to throw a brisket on but don't think I will make it to Rest Depot.
Maybe I can talk Mrs Mafia into going for me.

sizzlinbonesfan
06-25-2010, 10:07 PM
Brats... on the hibachi..... on the boat.... in the middle of Lake Tenkiller!! PBR and sun worshipping! WooHoo! Can't wait! (I hope it's not just a dream!)

Happy BBQ'n
Alissa
Okie from Muskogee

BadHorsieBBQ
06-26-2010, 12:34 AM
I bought three briskets and 2 packs of spares today .Mother in law gave me a corned beef. I soaked it for two days and it is ready to go. I will try my hand at Pastrami and do one of the briskets that I bought today.