PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Pete's burgundy marinade

parrothead
05-10-2004, 11:49 AM
I'm not much one for marinating my steaks. I like em fresh and thrown on the grill with a little salt and pepper after they have been flipped.

Anyway, Someone I met in my travels gave me a bottle of Dr. Pete's burgundy marinade. Here is their website.
http://www.dr-petes.com/index.htm

Tried it last night on a couple of ribeyes and it was pretty good. Anyone else ever run across this?

Of course I traded this gentleman a jar of Southern Flavor. I've gotten to the point where I usually carry a jar or two in zip lock bags in my luggage because I usually end up running into someone in the lounge and we end up talking about cooking. I end up running up to my room to get the southern flavor.

Bill-Chicago
05-10-2004, 11:56 AM
Of course I traded this gentleman a jar of Southern Flavor. I've gotten to the point where I usually carry a jar or two in zip lock bags in my luggage because I usually end up running into someone in the lounge and we end up talking about cooking. I end up running up to my room to get the southern flavor.

Has it gotten you laid?

brdbbq
05-10-2004, 11:57 AM
Has it gotten you laid?

Not me

BigAl
05-10-2004, 12:02 PM
Has it gotten you laid?

Not me

And wonder what in this world would :?: :lol:

brdbbq
05-10-2004, 12:46 PM
And wonder what in this world would

My sausage. :roll:

parrothead
05-10-2004, 12:50 PM
Has it gotten you laid?

Every time I cook for the OL.

racer_81
05-10-2004, 01:10 PM
need more Southern Flavor.......

Bill-Chicago
05-10-2004, 01:27 PM

Dropped it in the mail today.

You and Mook should have it by Friday

brdbbq
05-10-2004, 01:36 PM
Are you doing someone at the post office ?

racer_81
05-10-2004, 01:45 PM

Thanks.

I'm gonna put it in my laptop bag and hang around hotel lounges.

parrothead
05-10-2004, 01:49 PM
Now that's funny

Bill-Chicago
05-10-2004, 03:08 PM

Thanks.

Lounge Lizard Larry Mod

Bill-Chicago
05-10-2004, 03:09 PM
Are you doing someone at the post office ?

Yes, Thelma AND Louise

BigAl
05-11-2004, 02:49 PM

Heard on CNBC today that TI missed their earnings amd are planning big lay offs (15K people). Hope you are not part of that!

If so, you might have to start trying to sell that sausage on the street. :roll:

racer_81
05-11-2004, 04:41 PM

Heard on CNBC today that TI missed their earnings amd are planning big lay offs (15K people). Hope you are not part of that!

If so, you might have to start trying to sell that sausage on the street. :roll:

Must be some other TI.......not here.

BigAl
05-11-2004, 06:16 PM
Me thinks there is only one Texas Instruments. Used a lot of TI DIPs in my designs, paid a lot of bills when I was designing real time inventory control systems.

brdbbq
05-12-2004, 07:08 AM

Not here, trust me if it was we would know.

brdbbq
05-12-2004, 07:08 AM
Me thinks there is only one Texas Instruments. Used a lot of TI DIPs in my designs, paid a lot of bills when I was designing real time inventory control systems.

DSP's ?

BigAl
05-12-2004, 10:17 AM

DSP's ?

DIP = Dual Inline Package, 14 pin 7400 series gates and flip flop stuff that was used in hard wired logic systems prior to Intel's first microprossor chip (8080). TI, Motorola, Siemens and a few other made the chips. TI's were the most reliable.

brdbbq
05-12-2004, 10:45 AM
I'm not a sparky but a Optics puke that's why I asked.

kcquer
05-12-2004, 11:41 AM
Same circut board layout as the code switch in your garage door opener.

racer_81
05-14-2004, 11:10 AM

Thanks.

Lounge Lizard Larry Mod

Told OL about Southern Flavor, Greg in the hotel lounge, SouthernFlavor in the laptop bag, etc.. She thought it was so not funny she's gonna fire up the pits in the living room so I'll have to paint the house.

Dangit.

I need a KeepMyMouthShut Mod.