PDA

View Full Version : Oh Brother how kind thou art.

Cracklin Jeorge
03-18-2010, 06:57 PM
Last week in the midst of my "Pork Butt Panic", a number of you offered advice and talked me off the edge. The pulled pork was a huge success, after the party a line had formed to divi up any leftovers while the remaining store bought sandwiches sat rejected. Thank you all.

Rick (as in RTD) was kind enough to help me come up with a course of action over the phone. When he found out I didn't have a Wiggle Rod for the BGE he said "you will" and as of today I do! As well as a groovy new Third Hand!

I just wanted to say Thanks to Rick and all the Brethren this is a really special community and I hope it continues to grow and prosper. I bet a lot of people that are new to Q'n might stumble upon this site and think it's full of Myron Mixon types (NTTIAWWT), truth is you all' a lot more like Johnny Trigg, kind hearted souls willing to share the the time and the knowledge. Besides I here a lot of you carry a gun in your boot.

bbqbull
03-18-2010, 07:03 PM
Glad things turned out well for you Jeorge.
This is the......finest forum on the planet bar none.

bigabyte
03-18-2010, 07:28 PM
I'm glad to hear it turned out good too! Best place here.:cool:

JD McGee
03-18-2010, 07:34 PM
I love it when a plan comes together...:becky:...kudos to RTD as well...:cool:

Meat Burner
03-18-2010, 07:40 PM
Glad it turned out good for you brother! Stay active on here and help all of us when you can. Nice of RTD to pitch in so much.

Alan in Ga
03-18-2010, 08:25 PM
I have to agree the best forum on the planet without a doubt

Bluesman
03-18-2010, 10:17 PM
No place I'd rather be than the BBQ-Bro

Rick's Tropical Delight
03-19-2010, 08:33 AM
"rejected store bought sandwiches" :tsk:

so did you figure out why the fire went out?

Desert Dweller
03-19-2010, 09:16 AM
Besides I here a lot of you carry a gun in your boot.
Not in my boot, I'm getting to fat to bend over that far...

garyk1398
03-19-2010, 09:21 AM
Not in my boot, I'm getting to fat to bend over that far...

I agree!:rolleyes: :heh: I keep mine on my hip/waistband. Glad to have you here and a part of this great forum.