PDA

View Full Version : Popdaddy's Beal Street Red and Wett sauce

Philly-QueMaster
03-16-2010, 10:45 PM
Has anyone made Popdaddy's Beal Street Red & Wett sauce? I just finished decoding the recipe, but I had a question about when to add the Jackie Wilson. He said to add it at the end when the sauce is done but doesn't show it in the video. Do you add it at the same time as the Sly Stone? Or do you add it after you have finished bringint it to a Mother Popcorn and then a Philip Bailey for 30 minutes?

Popdaddy you out there? Can you help a brother out??

Thanks,
Patrick

barbefunkoramaque
03-16-2010, 10:50 PM
First of all FARK that *******! The sauce sucks! What kind of nutjob writes a recipe and uses people as spices. I get tired of people asking this **** all the time. Oh, add the jackie Wilson after your done with the heatwave and Phillip bailey making it funky

Philly-QueMaster
03-16-2010, 10:53 PM
First of all FARK that *******! The sauce sucks! What kind of nutjob writes a recipe and uses people as spices. I get tired of people asking this **** all the time. Oh, add the jackie Wilson after your done with the heatwave and Phillip bailey making it funky

Man your fast Popdaddy! Thanks for responding. I love your videos, there's a goldmine of info in them and I'm learning a lot. Can't wait to try out your recipes.

Dave Russell
03-17-2010, 07:46 AM
Man your fast Popdaddy! Thanks for responding. I love your videos, there's a goldmine of info in them and I'm learning a lot. Can't wait to try out your recipes.

Wait a minute. Is Barbequefunkaramaque Popdaddy? or Popdaddy's Pitmaster T? Just want to know who's who.

Philly-QueMaster
03-18-2010, 08:04 PM
Wait a minute. Is Barbequefunkaramaque Popdaddy? or Popdaddy's Pitmaster T? Just want to know who's who.

Must be one of his many split personalities.:-P