PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Texas Brown Sugar ( Really its about FOOD )

Derek
03-16-2010, 11:36 AM
Ok, I saw on a fellow brethren thread, he had some brown sugar and it was called Texas Spicy Brown Sugar, Can anyone put up a link for me so I can possible purchase a batch of this stuff for my next batch of BBQ Sauce?

Derek
03-19-2010, 07:13 AM
Ok, I hope I can bump this to the top of the list, I really like to know where I can get this stuff!

bigabyte
03-19-2010, 09:17 AM
I'd post it if I could remember it, but I'm afraid I don't remember seeing this. I'm sure someone else will.

Derek
03-19-2010, 09:26 AM
I'd post it if I could remember it, but I'm afraid I don't remember seeing this. I'm sure someone else will.I can't remember where I saw it.

I wish I could but it was called Texas spicy brown sugar and it looked better then the normal brown sugar I get.

By the way the package comes in a yellow bag!

Desert Dweller
03-19-2010, 10:09 AM
Did ya "google" it?

peppasawce
03-19-2010, 10:31 AM
Bro' Derek, did you find that Brown Sugar? I tried Google and all I saw was some links to recipes for Spicey Brown Sugar...Maybe you can buy the Brown Sugar and make your own

Derek
03-19-2010, 03:09 PM
Did ya "google" it?

Bro' Derek, did you find that Brown Sugar? I tried Google and all I saw was some links to recipes for Spicey Brown Sugar...Maybe you can buy the Brown Sugar and make your ownBro peppasawce, Good thinking man.

Desert Dweller, Yes I did, I've even did the forum, search thing.....