PDA

View Full Version : Getting new Bandera Sunday!

TangSooDoMan
02-07-2004, 02:21 PM
I bought a Brinkmann Cimmeron last spring, and while I got some really good Q out of it, I could only use half of it because of the heat from the fire box (it's a horizontal style). Called the store where I got it and they said to bring it in and they would give me full credit toward a new one! The Cimmeron was $299 and I am going to trade it in on a Bandera thats $229, what a deal!!

Last year when I bought the Brinkmann I was torn between the Cimmeron and the Bandera. I liked the heavy steel of the Brinkmann, but the cooking space of the Bandera. I went with the Brinkmann and I regret it. Well tomorrow, I correct that mistake!

Bill-Chicago
02-07-2004, 02:31 PM
Tang, you got a good deal there $229 is pretty good.

Welcome to the group

slat
02-07-2004, 02:42 PM
I love my bandera. I looked at others, but liked everything about the Bandera. I don't regret buying it.

Bill-Chicago
02-07-2004, 02:52 PM
I shoveld out the Beast and then we got a call from the city that we need to boil water before using it. Q plans on hold when I can't do prep everything without boiling farking water.

Hey Tang, go take a look in the Photo SEction under Brethren who we are. Page 3 has a family photo that members got for Christmas

Bigdog
02-08-2004, 09:44 AM
Last year when I bought the Brinkmann I was torn between the Cimmeron and the Bandera.

I had the same problem as you. I went with the Bandera because while I was looking at them, someone came up to me and said to buy it. He had one and loved it. I'm glad I did. Only wish I had gotten his name. He would enjoy this group too.

Congrats on moving up to the beast and joing this group. Have you done the mods yet?

TangSooDoMan
02-08-2004, 12:14 PM
I haven't picked it up yet. We will be going to get it after lunch. The first mod I will do is for the heat deflector.