PDA

View Full Version : Ribs, tequila and stuff---long

2Fat
09-23-2003, 08:27 PM
Going to cook spares at the Royal in a couple weeks so thought that I should practice to see what time I should get up to put them on the BWS. I like to cook about 225° or so--at that temps the ribs took seven hrs to get to be about frigging perfect---but don't figure there is enuf time left for me to get more than average scores but it should be a blast. We will be helping in the Invitational--cooking the Open and then going to the race on Sunday---wonder iffen I should tell my boss that my vacation acct is gonna be overdrawn this year(again)

See lots of talk about tequila and as a fan of good tequilas(pricey and notso) gotta say that Cabo Wabo is WAAAy overpriced for the quality ya get--imo of course---For alot less money try Don Tesero or Hornitos'--don't think if it wasn't for whats his name that stuff wouldn't have a market---but it is much better than Cuervo for sure!!

Gotta go eat some brisket(the point of course)
see ya

Buzz

stlmike
09-24-2003, 07:37 AM
Buzz,
Is the BWS you refer to a Backwoods Smoker? If so, which model do you have?
StL Mike

BBQchef33
09-24-2003, 07:04 PM
sorry guys, meant to copy this thread and start another called tequilla and I accidentally split it. continuation of this thread is just called "tequilla".. Sorry bout that buzz.