PDA

View Full Version : 24 Mins until weekend cook begins!

Ashmont
09-10-2009, 01:37 PM
Taking Friday of and cooking wheee heeee a church picnic Sat. Do worry I will have my camera. Tonight its cakes for the cake walk. Think small dump cakes. Tomorrow corn bread pulled pork and moinks.

chambersuac
09-10-2009, 01:55 PM
Taking Friday of and cooking wheee heeee a church picnic Sat. Do worry I will have my camera. Tonight its cakes for the cake walk. Think small dump cakes. Tomorrow corn bread pulled pork and moinks.

Cakes that only make you take small dumps??? :eek:

You guys are having another church picnic? Maybe I should become a Catholic priest - oh, the wife and kids might pose a problem, huh? :-P

Enjoy your weekend!

Dan

Ashmont
09-10-2009, 02:01 PM
Cakes that only make you take small dumps??? :eek:

You guys are having another church picnic? Maybe I should become a Catholic priest - oh, the wife and kids might pose a problem, huh? :-P

Enjoy your weekend!

Dan

The one two week's ago was for the Back to school Pic a nic! This one is the biggee with inflatable rides and human foosball beer garden ect They are landing a Police Helicopter on the soccer field. Dump cakes are like cobbler... Easy peasy to make..

chambersuac
09-10-2009, 02:10 PM
They are landing a Police Helicopter on the soccer field.

Ah, they know to expect that you guys are gettin' wild. Glad to know that they are thinking ahead :rolleyes:

Seriously, it sounds fun! They're blessed to have you cooking.

Norcoredneck
09-10-2009, 03:04 PM
This one is the biggee with beer garden ect . Easy peesy to make..

You guys are having another church picnic? Maybe I should become a Catholic priest Enjoy your weekend!

Dan

Ah reason enough.:biggrin:

Bushwacker
09-10-2009, 03:33 PM
Well Dan, sounds like your gonna have a good time. Maybe I should join a church that has a lot of functions like yours does.Any way have a good time and enjoy yourself my friend.........Mario

chambersuac
09-10-2009, 03:52 PM

LOL Norco

Ashmont
09-10-2009, 03:56 PM

You dont have to be Catholic to attend! You might be served by Celtic Nation (our teams) co-pitmaster who is Protestant! He is a great friend and awesome co-pitmaster. Just dont get between us in a disagreement. God loves us all.....

thillin
09-10-2009, 04:01 PM
Start wrapping the MOINKS now.

chambersuac
09-10-2009, 04:01 PM
You dont have to be Catholic to attend! You might be served by Celtic Nation (our teams) co-pitmaster who is Protestant! He is a great friend and awesome co-pitmaster. Just dont get between us in a disagreement. God loves us all.....

yeah, but He love me MORE :wink::rolleyes: LOL.

I'd love to attend - too bad we'll be up in the Chicago area. We'll make it down sometime, Lord willing.

Ashmont
09-10-2009, 04:06 PM
yeah, but He love me MORE :wink::rolleyes: LOL.

I'd love to attend - too bad we'll be up in the Chicago area. We'll make it down sometime, Lord willing.

Ok you got a Catholic a Lutheran and at Protestant near a smoker what do you have? Divine BBQ!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

chambersuac
09-10-2009, 04:07 PM
Ok you got a Catholic a Lutheran and at Protestant near a smoker...

Sounds like the beginning of a joke....

Norcoredneck
09-10-2009, 04:21 PM
Used to go play Bingo at the Bishop Amat Fiesta. (Local Catholic High School). As long as you were playin and payin they served you. Little buzz workin and off to the carnival to work my magic with the ladies. All a game of chance.

landarc
09-10-2009, 05:31 PM
Hey, my first experience with open pit BBQ was hanging out with the 'old' men doing the Church Teriyaki Chicken for the Church Summer bazaar. I did not cook, I just got told to get out of the way.

NorthwestBBQ
09-10-2009, 06:48 PM
Where's the pron? :-P