PDA

View Full Version : Finally eggs a coming

boberosabbq
08-14-2009, 04:17 PM
After about 3 years of waiting I'm picking up two demo eggs at the Indy eggfest next Saturday. A Large and an XL. THe finishing touches to my deck/outdoor kitchen. You could say I'm a little excited.

chambersuac
08-14-2009, 04:29 PM
Boberosabbq - sounds like something to be excited about - however, the rule is you must loan out any XL Eggs bought from Eggfests for at leat six months. I'll be happy to hold on to it for you - I'm only a few hours away from Indy, so you can visit it anytime you want. And...just think - you'll have six months to get to know your Large Egg. I know, I know, I'm just too generous, but anything for a Brethren...

Norcoredneck
08-14-2009, 05:25 PM
So you got one Huevos bigger than the other?:biggrin: Congrats. Can't wait to see them on the deck smoking away!

millsy
08-14-2009, 05:34 PM
Congrates,we have a new store selling them and cant wait for a demo.Do they take much off the price?

thillin
08-14-2009, 05:48 PM
.. You could say I'm a little excited.

You mean Eggcited!:biggrin:

Congrats. I know you'll enjoy them and neglect your other cookers.:biggrin:

milehigh
08-14-2009, 07:30 PM
Congrats. Thillins right about the neglect. Just curious about the pricing. Just got a large from an eggfest here and it was 749.00 with the nest,mates,tools, and charcoal.

Paul

thillin
08-14-2009, 07:55 PM
Congrats. Thillins right about the neglect.

Yep. I think I'm going to sell the Klose and buy another egg. Not sure if another large or an XL. Maybe a Large and a Small depending on the eggfest deal.

Rich Parker
08-14-2009, 08:18 PM
Yep. I think I'm going to sell the Klose and buy another egg. Not sure if another large or an XL. Maybe a Large and a Small depending on the eggfest deal.

If you are in Michigan, you can drop it off at my house.

thillin
08-14-2009, 10:48 PM
If you are in Michigan, you can drop it off at my house.

Poor thing hasn't had a fire in it in over a year.:cry:

boberosabbq
08-15-2009, 05:59 AM
Same deal $749 and 9 something for the XL but all the accessories and nests are included. Haven't got the table built yet the nests will work to get me cooking.

Rich Parker
08-15-2009, 08:19 AM
Poor thing hasn't had a fire in it in over a year.:cry:

Wow...That is sad! You should bring it over for some tender lovin care.:cool: