PDA

View Full Version : Pellet Envys Blog Today

bbqbull
06-15-2009, 08:42 PM
Doesnt awnser how the vacancy will be handled but very interesting read.

http://pelletenvy.blogspot.com/

ZILLA
06-15-2009, 09:29 PM
It's stories like this that make me want to completely avoid the KCBS. Tell me something good.

butts
06-15-2009, 09:33 PM
Very interesting BLOG!

Dale P
06-15-2009, 10:09 PM
Zilla, the thing that makes it OK for me is the people cooking at these KCBS comps are all about the kindest folks in the world.
Politics aside, its alright.

My stance about this ordeal is somebody needs to heat the tar and gather some feathers. But Im a silly redneck.

MilitantSquatter
06-15-2009, 10:23 PM
Very interesting read..and done as eloquently as possible under the circumstances while still trying to answer the questions that people have.

but also a real shame quite if only even a portion of Rod's experiences are true and that others who also represent the members cannot feel empowered to take a stand..

I'll be glad to renew my membership when stuff like this goes away.

Bill-Chicago
06-15-2009, 10:30 PM
I'll be glad to renew my membership when stuff like this goes away.

The nepotism chit last time around did me in.

I cannot support this crap, just as I cannot support these shenanigans, even on my local level politics, right down to the community association level.

The blog describes a pyscosis I see at all levels of politics/management.

I hope the next election clears some of this, as I hope to be a member again some day.

I just cannot be a party to this stuff, and will not fund it.

Bigdog
06-16-2009, 09:37 AM
The nepotism chit last time around did me in.

I cannot support this crap, just as I cannot support these shenanigans, even on my local level politics, right down to the community association level.

The blog describes a pyscosis I see at all levels of politics/management.

I hope the next election clears some of this, as I hope to be a member again some day.

I just cannot be a party to this stuff, and will not fund it.

Agreed. They need to remove the space between KC and BS.:roll:

FatBoyz
06-16-2009, 10:17 AM
if the kcbs is not a non for profit any more and is now a profitable thing then members would be a share holder in effect.. so why dont the members get a vote? just one time i would like to find out why? but this makes me feel good about not giving them my money... of well there are starting to be more non kcbs stuff poping up and there getting there gov proc... so we will see what will happen... gee what would thay do if the new menomonee falls next year was not a kcbs but still a qualifyer?