PDA

View Full Version : Fed 'em for free!!!!!

jbrink01
06-15-2009, 02:14 PM
Just bragging a little. We set up at the "Relay For Life" Cancer Research Fund Raiser here in our little town Friday evening. Donated $1,000 in profits back from 1 nights work. Pork, Chicken, Hot Dogs, Beans, Potato Salad and Cole Slaw.

Plowboy
06-15-2009, 02:14 PM
Nice job, Jeff.

Marsha
06-15-2009, 09:44 PM
Good job!

DMDon
06-15-2009, 10:30 PM
Hey man, I don't even know you. But I want to Thank you so much for doing that. This October will mark my third year as a survivor. My prognosis is very good as it was found early. I have used barbeque as my outlet to get away from it all. There is a bitter sweet connection between the two. I got the call from the Dr with the news about 10am Saturday morning of my very first KCBS contest. To this day, I don't evan know where we finished. So, not a contest goes by that I gon't get that flash back at some point. Thanks again, for doing this fundraiser, it means a lot to anyone who has been affected by cancer.

Don

Just bragging a little. We set up at the "Relay For Life" Cancer Research Fund Raiser here in our little town Friday evening. Donated $1,000 in profits back from 1 nights work. Pork, Chicken, Hot Dogs, Beans, Potato Salad and Cole Slaw.

Bbq Bubba
06-16-2009, 09:39 AM
Outstanding!

Ashmont
06-16-2009, 09:52 AM
Hey man, I don't even know you. But I want to Thank you so much for doing that. This October will mark my third year as a survivor. My prognosis is very good as it was found early. I have used barbeque as my outlet to get away from it all. There is a bitter sweet connection between the two. I got the call from the Dr with the news about 10am Saturday morning of my very first KCBS contest. To this day, I don't evan know where we finished. So, not a contest goes by that I gon't get that flash back at some point. Thanks again, for doing this fundraiser, it means a lot to anyone who has been affected by cancer.

Don

He is the one on the right in his Avatar!!!!! Thats cool Jeff!

big brother smoke
06-16-2009, 12:18 PM
Real Cool!

chambersuac
06-16-2009, 04:37 PM
Again, as someone who doesn't know you, I'd like to thank you and let you know how much your kindness means to a lot of people. My mother passed away from cancer three years ago - horribly suffered. I did a funeral today of a very dear lady who found out in Feb or March she had cancer. Went to the hospital last Tuesday. Passed away Friday. ANYTHING that helps cancer research - or those who help those funding it, are blessings!

bbqbull
07-05-2009, 01:35 PM
Thanks for the hard work and the donation!

Northsider
07-05-2009, 05:13 PM
That's awesome! :eusa_clap

BanditBBQ
07-05-2009, 07:26 PM
Fantastic!!