PDA

View Full Version : WARNNING! Crappy Pics, but good food!

keale
06-12-2009, 02:42 AM
RIB TRIMMINGS from my last cook...or COOKS rewards? Whatever you call it, it was delicious...Got some help from TK, on his fast cook ribs... had trouble getting the kettle down to 300* too many leaks, so had to do a "tin foil" mod I cooked around 325* for most of it, I think I started with too much lit charcoal… Cooked about an 1 hour 15 min, turned ribs meat, cooked for another 45 min. foiled, with Coke for about an hour…I like gnawing on the part with the cartilage…
I also did some chicken marinated in Olive Oil Vinaigrette, rubbed with dizzy Pig "Shakin' the Tree" rub, a lemon pepper rub...
I don't smoke too much on the kettle, it was a challenge but it came out pretty good!
Anyone seen this Wood pellets? It was on sale at my local grocery store…I gave it a try not bad, but I also sneaked in a couple of small chunks of Guava wood.
DAMN IT! I WISH I WAS IN A FUNK!!:-P

Brian in So Cal
06-12-2009, 04:53 AM
Food looks good.

LMAJ
06-12-2009, 06:27 AM
Glad to see you got to cook - looking good!

swamprb
06-12-2009, 06:31 AM
You got a good Funk goin' on Roy!

keale
06-12-2009, 12:37 PM
Thanks guys!!

Food looks good.

Brian! How are you! Haven't heard from you in a while! Hope all is welll!

Glad to see you got to cook - looking good!

Hi Lynn! I hope to get a little more cooking done, now that school is out...I'm off until school is in session, BUT!!, I still have to work at the house everyday! sigh!!.....