PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding a travel trailer

BigdogKC
06-03-2009, 10:06 AM
I have finally talked the Mrs. into letting me get a travel trailer...the only problem is the only tow vehicle I have is a mini-van. It is rated to pull 3500, so I will have to get an ultra lite trailer, which is fine with me, but I have no idea where to look. Also I have no idea what I should pay, or what I will absolutly need in a trailer. I will be using it a few times a year for BBQ's, but moslty it will be for camping with the family.

Any help/advice you all can give me, is very much appreciated.

BobBrisket
06-03-2009, 10:18 AM
Keep in mind that 3500 LBS isn't that much. You also need to factor in the weight of the all the gear, passengers, etc. I think even pop ups are close to that 3500 range. I've seen some really nice ones on my local CL and you can even find truck and trailer combos up for sale online as well. A good place that has both the truck and trailer for sale as a combo would be Good Sam website. Many people endup wanting to sell the truck and the trailer as one and sell for good prices.
I guess a few more questions would help. Is your van a 6 cyl? How many are in your family? Once you load it all up and hook it up, your van will feel the weight and strain.
While pop ups are nice and lightweight, they are also more exposed to the elements and they are limited on conveniences like a shower etc plus your toilet is basically in the middle of your kitchen most times.
If there are any RV dealers in your area, go there first and see what they have, new and used and look at weights and ask them what they recommend. You will get a better idea of what you will be able to get by what your pulling vehicle can pull. That's going to be your limitation right there.
Other than that..........RV's are great for the family. We call ours the Memory Maker.
You might also look into Motorhome and then pull the van with you.

Keep in mind there is basic gear you will need and a trailer is like a 2nd home and you will wnat to outfit it with many of the things you have at home. Cleaning fluids, brooms, mop, all of the kitchen utensils, pots, pans, towels, bedding, clothes, and then comes the stuff you will need for the outside, sewer hoses, water hoses, leveling boards or blocks, etc.
There ARE TONS of cool things to add as extras like awning lights, and so forth. Camping World will give you an idea as to just how many things you can buy.
Just in our own we have everything from leveling boards, hoses, vacuum cleaner, all sorts of tie downs, wheel chocks, and the list goes on and on. Keep in mind that all these things add weight. Then there's food. Water in the storage tanks etc. It sounds like a daunting task, but over time you will acquire what you need.
The basic things for outside are the sewer hoses, a hose for city water hookup, the trailer comes with electric cable, some long boards for leveling, wheel chocks, as the very basics.
Also, go to a RV park if you have one close to you and ask someone to show you their rig and how it's all set up. Most people will take the time to walk you thorugh it. If they don't, ask someone else. Hope this helps.

BigdogKC
06-03-2009, 11:41 AM
The van is a 6 cyl, so far the family is just me, the wife, a 3 year old and a 9 month old. Eventually I would imagine we will add one more. There are some lightweight trailers that would work for us. Some are even under 3000 lbs. I would imagine we will outgrow our first one eventually, but I would like to be as comfortablt as possible until then. I would love to buy a tow vehicle too, but my budget is only 10K. I wanted to go higher, but she said that was all for now.

BobBrisket
06-03-2009, 11:52 AM
Try here.
http://www.goodsamclub.com/rvcentral/FindanRV.aspx
If you are willing to buy outside your area there are great deals to be had. With small kids, I'd steer away from a soft sided pop up. They don't have much insulation or protection from the elements.
It all really comes down to what you all are comfy with and really how much you want to push the limit of the van. If most of your driving will be flat land, not so bad. But hills will push the limits of the van.
Best bet is to go to an RV dealership and look at all the different models and find one that fits your needs. Then it's just a question of whether you van will pull it without too much strain.

tony76248
06-03-2009, 01:40 PM
You can put an awful lot of gear in your RV/Travel Trailer. My wife can add 1000lb herself.... keep that in mind.

KC_Bobby
06-03-2009, 01:48 PM
My V8 Dakota 4x4 was rated to tow 4700 lbs. My 3000 lb (loaded) 6x12 behind it was pushing it - not from a power standpoint, but from a suspension and braking standpoint.

3500 towing minus 600 in people weight, minus gear, coolers, food, toys ... sounds like the minivan is OK to tow a 5x8 utility trailer with brush or a lawn mower. Seriously, a pop up or small teardrop would be about the most it would handle.

For a 10K budget, another option to a used Class C to consider is trading in the van and getting a truck and trailer. Sure you might paying for a tow rig, but being a Craigslist nut, I see some fairly nice TT's on there for around $6-7K - but not ones that could be towed behind a minivan, but with a 1/2 ton HD or easily with a 3/4 ton.

So having no idea if your minivan is worth 5K or 15K, that could determine but let's say it's worth 10K. You can get a decent 1/2 ton HD for about 13K and a very nice used TT for less then 7K.

Sure, you might be spending more in gas, but probably less in difference then a new transmission.

Just some food for thought.

Eagle
06-03-2009, 02:47 PM
A mini van is not for towing a TT. Think SAFETY, you have many variables to consider such as braking, cross winds and etc. pulling something is the least thing that you should consider. The safety of your family comes first and the other folks out there on the HWYS that you are going to be on.

The_Kapn
06-03-2009, 03:25 PM
As a multi-year(decade) owner of RVs, Mini-vans, and travel trailers---I seriously urge you to consider alternatives.

Any vehicle can be rated to pull XXXX pounds by the builder.
That means that it cam pull it on a level surface without trashing the drivetrain.
It does not mean that it can control, stop, or handle an incllne with a trailer of that size without some external help such as equilizer bars or trailer brakes.

And I can confirm that the "real" weight will be much, much higher than the listed weight. :oops: :oops:

Until last year, I pulled a open comp trailer which weighed 2200-2500 lbs. with my 2006 GMC Safari van with factory towing package rated at 4000 lbs.
BS!!!
Mileage dropped from 19-20 to 12-13 and side winds kicked my ass! :oops:
She was struggling, for sure.

As someone mentioned above--the market is wonderful for used RV's and I bet you can find a nice Class C with lots of amenities (missing from an ultral-light popup) that would serve you well for several years while you and the family develop a long term plan.
And, there is low "down-side $$ risk" on a depreciated unit.

The "RV lifestyle" is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you enjoy it.

TIM

BigdogKC
06-03-2009, 03:28 PM
A mini van is not for towing a TT. Think SAFETY, you have many variables to consider such as braking, cross winds and etc. pulling something is the least thing that you should consider. The safety of your family comes first and the other folks out there on the HWYS that you are going to be on.

They make trailers specifically for mini vans and small SUVs. Here is the specs on the ones that I am looking at tonight. Unloaded they are under 2K, so even if we somehow pack 1000lbs we will still be below the rating.

I am going to assume that you meant to phrase things better, because when I read this it appears that you are suggesting that I don't already consider my family's safety first. I appreciate the difficulties in driving a trailer, but the examples you gave are still concerns reguardless of the tow vehicle you use. In fact they are even greater when you have a larger vehicle, and larger trailer. The longest trailer I have seen the would be rated for my minivan to tow is 23' and I won't get that, because I would only be able to put a few pillows in it before it jumps the weight. I would never tow something that was over the weight limit for my vehicle, nor would I frequently tow anything that is almost to the weight limit. It will do too much damage to the minivan. If I end up having to go with a pop up, then so be it, but don't assume that I am throwing caution to the wind simply because I want to look at my lightweight trailer options.

big brother smoke
06-03-2009, 03:33 PM
Just because a car can pull something does not mean damage is not being done. Do not ask me how I know this. 97 explorer RIP

BobBrisket
06-03-2009, 04:09 PM
You can put an awful lot of gear in your RV/Travel Trailer. My wife can add 1000lb herself.... keep that in mind.

AMEN to that!! I spend the most time loading and unloading my wife's stuff than all other stuff combined!:shock:

My V8 Dakota 4x4 was rated to tow 4700 lbs. My 3000 lb (loaded) 6x12 behind it was pushing it - not from a power standpoint, but from a suspension and braking standpoint.

3500 towing minus 600 in people weight, minus gear, coolers, food, toys ... sounds like the minivan is OK to tow a 5x8 utility trailer with brush or a lawn mower. Seriously, a pop up or small teardrop would be about the most it would handle.

For a 10K budget, another option to a used Class C to consider is trading in the van and getting a truck and trailer. Sure you might paying for a tow rig, but being a Craigslist nut, I see some fairly nice TT's on there for around $6-7K - but not ones that could be towed behind a minivan, but with a 1/2 ton HD or easily with a 3/4 ton.

So having no idea if your minivan is worth 5K or 15K, that could determine but let's say it's worth 10K. You can get a decent 1/2 ton HD for about 13K and a very nice used TT for less then 7K.

Sure, you might be spending more in gas, but probably less in difference then a new transmission.

Just some food for thought.

Good point about trading in the van. Give us a bit more info to work with. Is the van yours or wife's daily driver? Is there a second vehicle? Our first pulling vechicle was a 1/2 ton and this was with our 25ft bumper pull. Even with the weight dist. hitch(you may need one of these also and they are heavy) winds would rock us back and forth and even with the V8, the truck would feel the steep hills. And the truck was rated for much more. From there I traded the gasser for a diesel 2500 Dodge and pulled the same 25ft'er. HUGE difference all around. Gas milege, power and stability. Then traded up all together to a 33ft 5th wheel at around 9000 lbs trailer weight and to a Ford 350 diesel(not a dual axle). Bigger difference. Gas mileage not as good, but we are pulling a bunch of weight and didnt' expect to get great mileage anyway. But it's nice to know the power is there and that the truck and trailer are compatible. Plus, we need the extra space in the truck. The 2500 Quad cab was just too small in the back for the kids. The wife and I see it this way.........it's an investment in the kids and our family.
As stated, you have a nice budget to work with. Look at all the options. Like the Class C or trading in. Also consider things like having guests with you if that's an option. Before, we couldn't sleep any guests really. Now we can take the Grandparents and cousins and room so that everyone is comfortable.
DANG..............I need to go camping now!!:lol:

crd26a
06-03-2009, 04:17 PM
My wife can add 1000lb herself.... keep that in mind.

You must be married to RobKC's wife (shudders at what she bought for Platte City).

If you've got 10k, look at CL or Cars.com and find a used crew cab for 5-6k then buy an enclosed cargo trailer with the rest. TrailersPlus in Olathe / Blue Springs is running a ton of CL ad's trying to get some business, and I saw a 7 x 14 enclosed for 3700 today.

BobBrisket
06-03-2009, 04:21 PM
You must be married to RobKC's wife (shudders at what she bought for Platte City).

If you've got 10k, look at CL or Cars.com and find a used crew cab for 5-6k then buy an enclosed cargo trailer with the rest. TrailersPlus in Olathe / Blue Springs is running a ton of CL ad's trying to get some business, and I saw a 7 x 14 enclosed for 3700 today.
Good point!!
With this option you could still keep the van and baby the tow vehicle on mileage and basically just use it for pulling. Works all the way around. Don't hesitate to buy used, many trailers are given up or traded or sold because it wasn't what the owners expected. After a trip or two they get rid of it, and are basically brand new!!

smooookin
06-03-2009, 08:10 PM
Man, I dont want to rain on your parade here but as someone that spends a lot of time on the road and a lot of time pulling a TT I dont think I would consider pulling a TT with a minivan. It might be rated for the weight but it is going to be damn hard on the trany at a minimum. You didnt say what kind of minivan it was so I am going to assume it is a front wheel drive. That leads to issues of tongue weight and lose of traction on the front end.
I do a lot of traveling and have seen many smaller pickups and SUV's pulling TT or I should say they were pulling them until the TT got away fro them and left them hung up on there sides in the ditch or worse. It is more than tow rating, remember you are hauling a 3000lb 18-25 foot slingshot behind you.

One thing of major importance is a proper hitch setup.
BTW I tow an approx 9000lb 32ft TT with a Duramax crewcab 4X4 all over the country. Not saying it wont work and to forget it but I am saying you are taking a chance with your drivetrain at minimum. Most minivans are not on a truck chassis like most SUV's are.

Ron_L
06-03-2009, 08:53 PM
A couple of observations, Matt...

1. The cargo in the van (you, your wife, the kids, etc) don't get subtracted from the towing capacity. You subtract that weight from the cargo capacity of the mini-van. You also have to subtract the tongue weight of the trailer from the cargo carrying capacity. Look for the GVWR of the van and the cargo capacity (this should be on a sticker on the inside of the driver door). The weight of the van, the cargo and the trailer tongue weight has to be less than the GVWR of the van. Also, there should be a GCWR rating (Gross Combined Weight Rating). The total weight of everything, including the trailer and it's cargo has to be less than the GCWR.

2. The general rule of thumb is to not exceed 80% of the towing capacity, to you trailer and all of the stuff in it (don't forget to add weight for water and propane if the trailer has those features) should be less than 2400 lbs.

I'm not sure what you are looking for, but here is a very light weight toy hauler.

http://www.hyperlitetrailers.com/products.php

Dry weight is 1800 lbs. Tongue weight is 275 lbs.

Also, here is a forum where you'll find a bunch of into on very light weight towing.

http://www.thumpertalk.com/

crd26a
06-03-2009, 11:31 PM
Heck of a deal if you can get it

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/rvs/1203954563.html

Would give you some extra $ for a truck and needs some elbow grease. Just a thought

BobBrisket
06-03-2009, 11:39 PM
Man, I dont want to rain on your parade here but as someone that spends a lot of time on the road and a lot of time pulling a TT I dont think I would consider pulling a TT with a minivan. It might be rated for the weight but it is going to be damn hard on the trany at a minimum. You didnt say what kind of minivan it was so I am going to assume it is a front wheel drive. That leads to issues of tongue weight and lose of traction on the front end.
I do a lot of traveling and have seen many smaller pickups and SUV's pulling TT or I should say they were pulling them until the TT got away fro them and left them hung up on there sides in the ditch or worse. It is more than tow rating, remember you are hauling a 3000lb 18-25 foot slingshot behind you.

One thing of major importance is a proper hitch setup.
BTW I tow an approx 9000lb 32ft TT with a Duramax crewcab 4X4 all over the country. Not saying it wont work and to forget it but I am saying you are taking a chance with your drivetrain at minimum. Most minivans are not on a truck chassis like most SUV's are.

WOW. Never would have put those two together........tongue weight and front wheel drive. Makes a WHOLE bunch of sense.
BigDog.........I hope you dont think we are being a rainstorm on your parade!! We are really trying to help you out. Smookin makes some good points here. Basically, we're not saying it can't be done, but we also dont' want to see the tranny on your van busted up either at the very least.
This is exactly how I learned. Matter of fact I still am, and still have a lot to learn. I really appreciate the advice from those that have beeb doing it a long time. I learned, or should I say, avoided a lot from their mistakes. You have any pics of trailers you are looking at, or any links we can check out?

BBQ_Mayor
06-04-2009, 06:44 AM
Sorry to say but there is no way a mini van is pulling a TT. Just says the specs say it will pull it, doesn't always mean it will.
Those specs don't take into account the wind shear from pulling a TT.
Point in case. My Dodge Ram 1/2 ton says it will pull 8500lbs. My TT is 4500 dry weight. Add on the water and supplies your probably up to 5500. Still far under the 8500lbs it says it will pull. Add on some wind to the equation and you got yourself a fight.

I'm just saying. You'll enjoy the whole experience better if you get there safely.

I agree with Bobby. You have a lot of options with 10k to spend. Look at a class c, or a truck and and inclosed trailer.

Good luck.

BBQ_Mayor
06-04-2009, 07:29 AM
Theres options from any type of trailer you choose. :eek:

Bigdog
06-04-2009, 09:05 AM
Since you don't have a very good towing vehicle, have you looked into getting an RV? Seems like there are some good buys out there for them as the price of gas has most folks scared.

BigdogKC
06-04-2009, 10:03 AM
Ok, Ok, Ok...I get it.:lol::lol: I feel like an idiot though...I already paid money to put the hitch on my minivan.:lol: I suppose it is less than actually trying to pull a TT and killing the vehicle.

I talked to the wife last night and discussed whether we want to get a truck and trailer, or an RV. She said she would like to try an RV, so now I gotta figure out what to look for in an RV. I would love any advice you guys have for me on this. I am not very good with cars; I can change the oil, and other basic maintenance, but nothign major. Which makes me worried about the cost of maintenance on an RV.

I really appreciate all of your advice fellas. You stopped me from making a mistake, and I thank you for it!!!

BobBrisket
06-04-2009, 10:19 AM
I think you and the family will not only enjoy the experience more, but rest a lot easier at night when you are camping and especially when you are driving!!
In a Class C (motorhome) the best indictor is mileage IMHO. That and maintenance. You can find something that is a year old with tons of mileage or something that is 5 years old with very few miles. Drive it around and if it's used, drop some coin on a mechanic to check it all out for you. From there it just comes down to the interior. When used take inot account whether the previous owners had pets in the RV with them etc. You'll notice these odors when you first walk into one. They won't go away completely. From there just treat like shopping for a home. Some have more bells and whistles than others. Try to get the most bang for your buck. Next are the sleeping quarters. Make sure like the floorplan. Also, if you can find one that has a generator...........BIG PLUS!!! You can never go wrong with having your own power plant if you needed it. Aslo good in case you ever have bad weather in your area and power is out in your home!! You can always check into the RV and have power and run furnace etc. From there, make sure they plug it into the 30 or 50 amp service and make sure everything works. The fridge will need a good few hours to get cold, so you may want to tell the folks beforehand to plug it in so you can see that its cold when you get there. This is if you buy used. Another big thing is the AC and heating. Make sure those work. From there check to see if propane if flowing to stove and another big one is to charge all the water lines and check under the RV and all faucets and pipes for leaks. It's not different than buying a car and a home. Dont worry about the hitch. Try to sell it on CL or just leave it. It may coem in handy some day.
Another good thing about used, is that many times they will sell the RV and all the gear they have accumulated. It will be pretty much all set up with the toys and gear you will need.

BigdogKC
06-04-2009, 10:49 AM
How much do you think I need to budget to buy one? I know you can spend a ton of $$$, but I would prefer to stay around the $10,000 that I already have. I can get a approved for more, but I was happy with the payment at 10K.

BobBrisket
06-04-2009, 10:59 AM
Basically just start looking around. RV dealers, CL, local newspaper ads and then go from there.
Do you want new or used? Best bet is to go to an RV dealer and see what they have in stock. If you are already pre-approved from your bank that's a plus. You have a little more bargaining power cause they won't be the ones financing you.
I think you can find a real nice used one for your budget.

BBQ_Mayor
06-04-2009, 11:05 AM
How much do you think I need to budget to buy one? I know you can spend a ton of $$$, but I would prefer to stay around the $10,000 that I already have. I can get a approved for more, but I was happy with the payment at 10K.

I'm pretty sure you can find one for the 10K and under you have budgeted. Like Bob said, have somebody look it over for you. Even if it's not very old. You'll rest good knowing all checks out.

BBQ_Mayor
06-04-2009, 11:49 AM
Here you go.

http://desmoines.craigslist.org/rvs/1204127761.html

Put some money into and it's cheap camper.

BobBrisket
06-04-2009, 12:23 PM
Matt,
I've been doing a bit of research and there are some older models out there to be had, like early to mid 90's models with 50,000 miles or more that still seem to be in great shape. I didn't research your area, but what I noticed was that the 2000 models and newer with few miles were into the 15,000+ price range.
Try looking into a private owner that is looking to sell. The RV dealers have nice stuff, but Class C's tend to be a little more bank.

KC_Bobby
06-04-2009, 12:55 PM
If you do find on that is mechanically sound, but needs some interior and body work, call Spurgeon at KC Customs. And keep him busy so he can't practice cooking or maybe even miss a few comps.

BobBrisket
06-04-2009, 01:03 PM
You may even find a nice Class A that has been nicely maintained like this one
http://elpaso.en.craigslist.org/rvs/1186873534.html

Learnin Querve
06-04-2009, 01:27 PM
Your post brought back a memory ...

Back in the 60's, my Dad had a notion to buy a motor home. He envisioned family vacations and quick weekend getaways. Well, Mom was fit to be tied. I remember her telling him that she got her share of cooking, dishes, bugs, and hot humid weather at home, and that when she was a kid on the farm, she carried wood, water, and cook stove ashes 2 or 3 times day as well, and doing anything resembling ANY of those things while on vacation just weren't her idea of a vacation. And then she reminded him that it would probably be her who had to "keep another house clean"...

Is camping something you or her or both of you have done before or grew up with? Is wife really on board and enthusiastic as you are? I don't want to sound like I'm raining on your parade or trying to discourage you, because I'm not. It is a great family activity, and is the basis for a lot of memories you both cherish as well as the little mishaps the you'll look back upon and laugh.

A five time divorced friend of mine has a motto... "Unless it appreciates in value, or if it's something you need to use every day, never own what you can rent."

By all means, start shopping around. asking a lot of questions and learning all you can. But before making a huge commitment, have you considered renting one? At first glance, it looks pretty spendy, but think of it as an extended test ride, with no monthly payment and no maintenance or storage concerns. You sometimes can rent fully outfitted. I agree it's not cheap, but perhaps a lot cheaper than buying something that you soon learn isn't what you want or are unhappy with.

You might even be able to cut a rent or barter deal with a private party who already owns one. You'd be surprised at the number of motorhomes owned by retired snowbirds that just sit all summer long when they get come back from their winters escapes.

A quick google search turned this up.

http://www.summitvac-rentals.com/fr_pricing.htm

I'm a tent camper myself. Camping to my wife is a Super 8.

Just a thought.

Chris

Eagle
06-04-2009, 02:43 PM
Ok, Ok, Ok...I get it.:lol::lol: I feel like an idiot though...I already paid money to put the hitch on my minivan.:lol: I suppose it is less than actually trying to pull a TT and killing the vehicle.

I talked to the wife last night and discussed whether we want to get a truck and trailer, or an RV. She said she would like to try an RV, so now I gotta figure out what to look for in an RV. I would love any advice you guys have for me on this. I am not very good with cars; I can change the oil, and other basic maintenance, but nothing major. Which makes me worried about the cost of maintenance on an RV.

I really appreciate all of your advice fellas. You stopped me from making a mistake, and I thank you for it!!!

Matt you are not an idiot by any means you must be a very intelligent person to read the above posts and come to the conclusion that you did.

I have been RVing for about 35 years so I have a little experience at this. My suggestion for you is to do a search on the RV.NET forums and find some FMCA or Good Sam clubs in your area and contact them and ask for their help in finding an RV, most of these folks have been around awhile and know what to look for in a used RV so you don't get burnt.

Good luck:

JC

BigdogKC
06-05-2009, 07:29 AM
I presented two Class A's to my wife last night, and she was unimpressed. She has asked me if we can start with a cheap pop up first and then buy something better in a few years assuming that we are enjoying it. It is hard to argue with her logic on this, although I was really hoping to have a toilet. From the little bit of looking that I have done, there are a bunch of pop ups that would work for us, and be easy pulls with the minivan, although I am not sure I would want to do a long haul with it.

What do you all think? I know marriage is about compromise, so I suppose it makes sense, but I have never used a pop up, so I am not certain how much better it is vs. a large tent. Thanks for sticking with me on this fellas, you all keep providing me good info even though I keep going back and forth.:-D Thanks

Eagle
06-05-2009, 08:06 AM
Matt the pop-up would be fine to tow and etc. BUT I don't think the wife would enjoy it nearly as much as she would a Motorhome. To me a pop-up is similar to tent camping except you can have mattress and a small frig and AC. But you will still have to deal with setting it up and wet canvas and packing up and etc. Believe me we started with a tent years and years ago and progressed up to what we have today. As I suggested go to WWW.RV.NET (http://www.RV.NET) and try and contact a local RV club and visit them at one of their campouts. You and the family would be welcome and you would enjoy it.

Rfamilybbq
06-05-2009, 01:55 PM
Matt,

I'm new to this forum, actually it's my first post. I come from a background of RV'ing, even the initials to my name are RV.

Eagle gave you good info, go towww.rv.net (http://www.rv.net/) forum and soak up a bunch of information. They will guide to on how to pick an RV and what to look for especially if you plan to buy used.

Our family of 5 started off with a used popup and now 5 years later I am hauling a 38' fifth wheel with a 1 ton truck across the USA. I think your wife is right, start with a small investment to see if the family will enjoy camping first. Popups also resale the easiest if in good shape. My city girl wife was OK with our popup for about a year until we went to Yelllowstone and our heater would not work without electric hookups. We froze that night and stayed in hotel rooms the rest of the trip home. It was then we bought a 30' travel trailer with all the amenities a wife would need. At one point we upgraded to a class C Motorhome, everyone in the family would get car sick in the thing, only had it 2 months.

IMO if you get anything larger than a popup you will need a better tow vehicle.

Look forward to asking some BBQ questions soon.

Mr. RV