PDA

View Full Version : **Calling all Klose Pit owners!!**`

swamprb
04-30-2009, 11:10 AM
Saturday-Hog-Q-Holic and myself are joining about 30 others for a cooking class at Apple Creek Timber Inc. with special guest David Klose. I really look forward to any function Rick Naug puts on at his place. http://www.applecreektimberinc.com/
Hogman will be bringing his brand new Mega UDS's to cook on, but I was wondering if any of you Klose owners (or stickburners for that matter) had any questions for David? I know he frequents this site and would probably answer them himself, but WTH-I like to BS!

Jorge
04-30-2009, 11:14 AM
Saturday-Hog-Q-Holic and myself are joining about 30 others for a cooking class at Apple Creek Timber Inc. with special guest David Klose. I really look forward to any function Rick Naug puts on at his place. http://www.applecreektimberinc.com/
Hogman will be bringing his brand new Mega UDS's to cook on, but I was wondering if any of you Klose owners (or stickburners for that matter) had any questions for David? I know he frequents this site and would probably answer them himself, but WTH-I like to BS!

If you want to BS with Dave...talk to him about fishing:wink::mrgreen:

EatonHoggBBQ
04-30-2009, 12:09 PM
If you want to BS with Dave...talk to him about fishing:wink::mrgreen:

Oh, does Dave like to fish?? :biggrin::biggrin:

JD McGee
04-30-2009, 01:23 PM
Ask him if he has plans to sell his pits in the area...once you leave there...you're gonna want one! :-P I'll bet you a latte on this...:twisted:

liquorman
04-30-2009, 01:39 PM
( I'll bet you a latte on this..) Tell me you didnt just say that
I'll raise you a Quiche !

BBQchef33
04-30-2009, 01:51 PM
Ask him about his trip to japan.

RichardF
04-30-2009, 02:28 PM

they do things a bit diffrent up there in the PNW :roll:

JD McGee
04-30-2009, 03:04 PM

:lol::lol::lol:...Brian only drinks lattes when we go for coffee...trust me on this! :twisted:

MilitantSquatter
04-30-2009, 07:28 PM
Ask him about the Philadephia mafia...

ZILLA
04-30-2009, 07:35 PM
Ask him about extraterrestrials.

BFoster
04-30-2009, 08:10 PM
Hah, truthfully..and I've experienced this. Just call the support number, there's a good chance he'll be the one to answer. Hell of a good dude, just make sure you have a beer cracked and some time.

Jeff Hughes
04-30-2009, 08:33 PM
You don't need an agenda to get Dave talkin', it comes quite naturally to him...

frognot
04-30-2009, 08:38 PM
You don't need an agenda to get Dave talkin', it comes quite naturally to him...

Usually Texans are quiet and shy . . .

Coz
04-30-2009, 09:01 PM
Usually Texans are quiet and shy . . .

Must just be in your part ?:eek:

swamprb
04-30-2009, 10:40 PM
Since I'm fixin' up a Bandera, I was thinking along the lines of pit Q & A's, but those are all good topics of conversation- except I'm not sure which ones are set-ups??!!

MilitantSquatter
04-30-2009, 10:50 PM
Since I'm fixin' up a Bandera, I was thinking along the lines of pit Q & A's, but those are all good topics of conversation- except I'm not sure which ones are set-ups??!!

Screw the pit Q & A... the story of him cooking for the Philly mob bosses and their poker parties was fascinating..... especially when he breaks into some Japanese in between.

swamprb
04-30-2009, 11:16 PM
Screw the pit Q & A... the story of him cooking for the Philly mob bosses and their poker parties was fascinating..... especially when he breaks into some Japanese in between.

I'm writing these down!!

jonboy
05-01-2009, 08:07 AM
Don't forget to ask about his NASA tale, grabbing the front end of the shuttle and putting the first pit on the moon.Dave's got pictures.
jon

bbqbull
05-01-2009, 08:12 AM
He tells a very interesting storys about cooking in Ireland!

Smokin' Gnome BBQ
05-01-2009, 08:17 AM
ask him what he thinks of bbq judges..and women of the far east. he is one heck of a guy! he brought a rig to NewHolland and hung out for a while..it was a good time!