PDA

View Full Version : Baby back ribs, Beef tube steaks, Taters -pron

BigAl
04-26-2009, 10:59 PM
Camera battery was discharged so no prep or grill pron, managed to charge enough to get one pron before it wanted the charger again.:icon_blush:

Forked the tater skins, brushed EVOO, sprinkled Sea Salt and Garlic Pepper and offset smoked. They had a great flavor, will do again.

B B Ribs, Sea Salt first, Garlic Pepper then Ground Fresh Black Pepper. Sauce KC Masterpiece Original. Ribs were "bite and tug", not "fall off the bone" which I prefer but the taste was good.

Sprinkled the Sea Salt and Garlic Pepper on Ball Park all beef hot dogs before they were in the smoke, sure did add a great taste to those tube steaks.

Smoke was Oak, Maple and Plumb.

My $10.00 CL Green Weber One Touch Gold Kettle was the cooker today. :icon_bigsmil

:shock: Just noticed, some ribs left with a tater and a several dogs before pron time :rolleyes:.

Opusfxd
04-26-2009, 11:08 PM
I knew I smelled something when I went through Parker tonight! Looks good enough to make me want to lick the screen.

thillin
04-27-2009, 06:32 AM
That should've provided a good meal with some leftovers for luncn.

BigAl
04-27-2009, 09:55 AM
That should've provided a good meal with some leftovers for luncn.

And what a great day for leftovers, even though it is April 27, 09, got up to about 4 inches of snot and at 9 AM, it's still snoting :icon_pissed :!:

Mark
04-27-2009, 12:17 PM
Where's the Spam?

BigAl
04-27-2009, 12:41 PM
Where's the Spam?

All gone :mad: , SPAM is the first BBQed thing that gets eaten here.

Mad Max
04-27-2009, 04:01 PM
nicely done.