PDA

View Full Version : Brisket for St Joe or Smokin in the Bluffs

DMDon
04-16-2009, 12:06 AM
FROM HODEDO in another thread. I don't know how to post the link. It was under qtalk about sams briskets

I used to purchase cases there, until I got hooked up at Scuvuzzo's. They will sell me CAB Packers, Aged, that are 12.5lbs and up. (so 90+lb case) for $1.87lb. Did I mention they age the cases for 20 days in thier fridge... so I dont have to??? :)

Does anyone want to split a case from Scuvuzzo's? PM me or KC Bobby. If you won't be in St Joe, I live in Ankeny and can bring them back to central Iowa.

Plowboy
04-16-2009, 05:10 AM
FROM HODEDO in another thread. I don't know how to post the link. It was under qtalk about sams briskets

I used to purchase cases there, until I got hooked up at Scuvuzzo's. They will sell me CAB Packers, Aged, that are 12.5lbs and up. (so 90+lb case) for $1.87lb. Did I mention they age the cases for 20 days in thier fridge... so I dont have to??? :)

Does anyone want to split a case from Scuvuzzo's? PM me or KC Bobby. If you won't be in St Joe, I live in Ankeny and can bring them back to central Iowa.

I've got a case on order. I need a couple for for May 8-9. They come 6 to a case. I'll either take 2 or 3 depending on what you guys want. Have Bobby get with me.

DMDon
04-16-2009, 08:38 AM
I've got a case on order. I need a couple for for May 8-9. They come 6 to a case. I'll either take 2 or 3 depending on what you guys want. Have Bobby get with me.

Cool Todd,
If you only want 2, I'll take the other 4. I'll have Bobby call you. We are cooking St Joe May 1-2.

KC_Bobby
04-16-2009, 08:41 AM
Todd, I'll call you soon.

Plowboy
04-16-2009, 10:33 AM
Todd, I'll call you soon.

How about we pick up the case the week after next, right before your contest? I'll find a day Mon-Wed that week where I can get there after work before they close. Since we live in the same general part of KC, I can meet up with you.

I'll need my two for the week after at Platte City, so they'll just go in my BBQ fridge until then. Easy enough.

KC_Bobby
04-16-2009, 11:18 AM
Sounds good, or bring them to work and I can drive over during lunch. You work on Barkley behind Buff Wild Wings right? I work just down the street on 107th.