PDA

View Full Version : Norco Delivery..........Thanks, Pat!!

BobBrisket
03-14-2009, 06:37 PM
Well, I got a very generous return package from Norco yesterday in return for the sausage stuffer I sent his way. He in turn, Norcoized it and turned it into a high tech, precision stuffing instrument.
I've already taste tested the rubs. I just couldn't wait. The chicken and beef seasoning share garlic, cumin, paprika, with the chicken having onion and the beef having black pepper and celery powder. I can't wait to give them a try on some BCC, maybe some wings and some steaks.
The Pappy's really blew me away. As the bottle says...........it's spicy hot!! You bet your arse it's spicy hot. I can already taste it on a big ole packer. It contains salt, paprika, mustard, cayenne, garlic, onion, and fine herbs. This stuff is really good.
The papaya seed dressing is something new to me. I love papaya, but never had a papaya based dressing. If you have some tips or recipes for it, let me know.
Thank you Brother!! I can't wait to give them a try! Hope that stuffer makes some serious links for you.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3648/3355065648_288146823f.jpg

big brother smoke
03-14-2009, 06:44 PM
Nice care package you got from Norco. :eusa_clapAnd, I will refrain from the ready made wood pile joke with regards to the sausage stuffer:shock:

Bentley
03-14-2009, 06:45 PM
Way to go Pat!

The Pappy's is good stuff, am friends with the owners, went to school with them!

Que-Dawg
03-14-2009, 06:49 PM
Nice gifts… I’m sure you will enjoy on both sides

Norcoredneck
03-14-2009, 06:58 PM
Way to go Pat!

The Pappy's is good stuff, am friends with the owners, when to school with them!
Hope he learned to spell better than you!:biggrin:

Still got to get the Prime rib rub to ya Bob. They were out. I like it for beef. I had sent some to Thrillin hopefully he will chime in. The dressing My boss brought from Hawaii. I had seen Keale sent some to Wyatt and asked if he had seen it. Like Wyatt I used it as a chicken marinade, was good but daughter had a alergic reaction so I don't want to use it and figured i'd pass it along. I really liked the taste. Take the Pollo seasoning and put on chicken and then in Orange Juice overnight then cook. Not had one person not like it. Pappy's on Wings and tater tots is the bomb.

BobBrisket
03-14-2009, 09:30 PM
Hope he learned to spell better than you!:biggrin:

Still got to get the Prime rib rub to ya Bob. They were out. I like it for beef. I had sent some to Thrillin hopefully he will chime in. The dressing My boss brought from Hawaii. I had seen Keale sent some to Wyatt and asked if he had seen it. Like Wyatt I used it as a chicken marinade, was good but daughter had a alergic reaction so I don't want to use it and figured i'd pass it along. I really liked the taste. Take the Pollo seasoning and put on chicken and then in Orange Juice overnight then cook. Not had one person not like it. Pappy's on Wings and tater tots is the bomb.

Oooo, some great ideas there. Mental note made. Thanks again Pat!!

Norcoredneck
03-14-2009, 09:49 PM
Also good in ABT stuffing and on bacon caps.