PDA

View Full Version : Oops I MOINKed myself.

Leeper
11-30-2008, 03:29 PM
Finally had the time to cook up a batch of these famous balls.

Thick sliced bacon, beef balls, Dizzy Pig rub, and you know the rest.....

I went with the dunking in sauce method, seemed to make the most sense at the time.

These are going to be a staple at all my holiday parties this year, they are so good and it is really fun to make ball jokes all day long.

Will these be accepted as a valid entry so I can earn my official MOINK ball merit badge?

1_T_Scot
11-30-2008, 04:15 PM
MOINK balls hmmmmm Look great!

LMAJ
11-30-2008, 05:32 PM
When I looked at your first pic of your assembled moink balls it made me think of pigs in a blanket. (I don't know why)
Next time I make moink balls, I think I will wrap them in pastry after they are cooked. Kind of dress them up with the holidays....

capri man
11-30-2008, 06:04 PM
i hope those were not fresh home made meatballs!!:roll::roll::biggrin:

Trucky1008
11-30-2008, 06:13 PM
Nice job on the MOINKS!

Ron_L
11-30-2008, 06:14 PM
Dear Leeper...

Your application for certification as an officially licensed MOINK Ball maker has been accepted and reviewed. After careful and often times boisterous discussion your application has been approved.

You are hereby certified as an official MOINK Ball maker with all the rights and obligations that you think you should have.

Please send me a PM with your e-mail address for delivery of your limited time, suitable for framing, collector's edition certificate.