PDA

View Full Version : Crabby Dirt Chicken

luvweber
10-06-2008, 12:24 PM
On Sunday I made two kinds of boneless chicken breast on the weber. I did one in my usual marinade which always comes out good. The other decided to screw around and did one breast with olive oil and Crabby Dirt by Todd's Dirt, just for a test. I love Old Bay on my seafood, but would never think about using it on chicken. Well looking at the label it said the Crabby was good on Chicken so I said what the Heck. Well it has got some kick to it, but it was Unbelievable good. It has got a whole lot of flavor, and it tasted nothing like a seafood seasoning. I have used both kinds of Dirt on chicken and they are both very good. If you are looking for a seasoning for chicken, this is pretty good. I am a believer.

Tom

Skidder
10-06-2008, 12:39 PM
Yup Tom I have to agree with ya the stuff is good. And no I do not know whoever makes it. I just buy it, use it and love it.

Scrooge Fan
10-06-2008, 04:42 PM
What chicken? I don't see any chicken. Didn't happen.

luvweber
10-06-2008, 04:53 PM
I forgot to take a photo's. It was a spur of a moment kind of thing. After cooking it. I could not believe how good the Crabby Dirt was on the chicken. I have to say that both the seasonings are fantastic. My wife made the shrimp Scampi recipe from the cookbook. Man I ate three plates, it was so good.
Tom

jestridge
10-06-2008, 05:39 PM
Of course you forgot to take pic!!! We believe you.

thedirtman
10-07-2008, 03:05 PM
Tom,
Thanks so much for the nice words about the Crabby Dirt, and the other things you have said. I am glad I have gotten you hooked. There are unlimited ways to use DIRT.

Skidder,
Thank you also for all the nice words about the DIRT, on this site and others.
Todd
"The Dirtman"