PDA

View Full Version : todd's dirt question

Smokin Mike
09-14-2008, 05:40 PM
does anyone know if todd's dirt have cilantro?? hate to ask this way, but I need a answer fast,

TIA

Michael

BobF
09-14-2008, 05:56 PM
There is none listed on the label, and I don't think I smell any.
Label only lists Sea Salt, Pepper, Garlic, Oregano, and other spices.
I suppose it could be in the other category.
Hard to be sure. If there is it is a small amount.

Bacon
09-14-2008, 05:56 PM
I await the answer as well. Not that it matters to me about the cilantro, but I am curious because I have some somewhere on a truck heading my way now. Hopefully by tuesday I will have my two bottles.

Smokin Mike
09-14-2008, 06:07 PM
thanks guys, but my problem is that my wife is super,super allergic to that spice! swelling everywhere, I email the guy weeks ago, no answer

I will probally throw it away now, can not risk it, owner never answered emails, just hoping that someone knows around here, was planning grilling with it tonite

Bacon
09-14-2008, 06:17 PM
oh no. Dont do it.

Might wanna keep it for yourself. It wouldnt be selfish at all. Think about it brother.

Step away from the ledge.

BobF
09-14-2008, 06:21 PM
There is another spice made from the seeds of the same plant, coriander I think. Don't know your wifes alergy but you may need to watch for that too.

jbrink01
09-14-2008, 08:53 PM
thanks guys, but my problem is that my wife is super,super allergic to that spice! swelling everywhere, I email the guy weeks ago, no answer

I will probally throw it away now, can not risk it, owner never answered emails, just hoping that someone knows around here, was planning grilling with it tonite

Todd is a good guy. PM him.

Bacon
09-14-2008, 09:07 PM
He is a member here? I would like to know if there is a way to track an order or if its a wait thing. I'm in no rush, just curious.

BBQ Grail
09-14-2008, 09:45 PM
He is a member here? I would like to know if there is a way to track an order or if its a wait thing. I'm in no rush, just curious.

Just wait...it only makes it better.

Todd, you need to come out and play!

thedirtman
09-15-2008, 01:48 PM
Hey buddy I am sorry if I did not get back with you sooner. I sent you an email about the Celantro. The Original Todd's Dirt does have a little Cilantro.

By the way to my Dirt Lovers, If you do have problems with Cilantro, I can make it for you with out it. Just let me know when you order.

"Remember, It is always a good time to get DIRTy."

Todd
"The Dirtman"

Bacon
09-15-2008, 10:06 PM
^^ Hey Todd,

Just checked my email today. I was about to post the cilantro message. I guess you beat me too it.:biggrin:

Paypal needs to hurry up. :twisted: