PDA

View Full Version : Cooking Area

bman
09-10-2008, 03:28 PM
I am looking into building a special home for my grills and smokers and need some ideas....So lets see photos of your cooking area/setups

HeSmellsLikeSmoke
09-10-2008, 04:03 PM
Get ready to be jealous, real jealous. Some of the Brethren have some outstanding cooking areas. You will note that I have not posted any pron. Hasn't happened yet here.

Smokin Mike
09-10-2008, 04:18 PM
ok time to take out my camera,,,,,

I KNOW no pics didn't happen cause around here,(its raining, or close every freaking day now) but I have poured concrete under my deck, and waterproof making it the best setup ever, then I made "walls" out of ladice, 2x4, and every open place has a laddice door, I have 4 doors under the deck now, and about 6 feet from the floor to the deck. I am not 6 foot tall (veryyyyy close) so it works great, but if I am in a hurry I do hit my head for some reason???

Harbormaster
09-10-2008, 04:25 PM
Get ready to be jealous, real jealous.
He ain't whistling Dixie there either.
I haven't even got a decent patio yet. Soon. Very soon.

Roo-B-Q'N
09-10-2008, 04:34 PM
Here is where me and the Bride of Roo(b-q'n) do our cooking. Although we still have a few cookers in the garage.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w13/roobqn/DSCF0030Small.jpg

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w13/roobqn/DSCF0029Small-1.jpg

augie
09-10-2008, 04:38 PM
I hope this isn't considered hijacking the thread, but since I'd like to do something along these lines also, what are some of the lessons learned from that those of you that HAVE taken the plunge?

Any features that are must haves?

Some that you thought you wanted/needed but didn't turn out to be crucial?

Something that you REALLY wish you'd thought of, or bitten the bullet and paid for?

bman
09-10-2008, 06:14 PM
I hope this isn't considered hijacking the thread, but since I'd like to do something along these lines also, what are some of the lessons learned from that those of you that HAVE taken the plunge?

Any features that are must haves?

Some that you thought you wanted/needed but didn't turn out to be crucial?

Something that you REALLY wish you'd thought of, or bitten the bullet and paid for?

Not at all.....I also have the same questions.