PDA

View Full Version : Spicewine Smoker Size

crocker84
07-26-2008, 08:45 PM
Does anyone have a large spicewine that can tell me if the 42" X 37" measurements on the website include the handle on the side, doors, and valve on the back. I am looking at getting one and my storage space is very limited. If not I am sure Jay will chime in. Thanks.

bbqbull
07-26-2008, 11:09 PM
Sorry I cant help out here but someone will chime in and help out soon.

gotwood
07-27-2008, 07:28 AM
Does anyone have a large spicewine that can tell me if the 42" X 37" measurements on the website include the handle on the side, doors, and valve on the back. I am looking at getting one and my storage space is very limited. If not I am sure Jay will chime in. Thanks.

NO, They do not

Norcoredneck
07-28-2008, 01:32 AM
Bump.
Suprised no one gave dimensions.
Must be too busy using them.

ThomEmery
07-28-2008, 09:05 AM
I am in Texas My Spice Box is at the casa

BBQ_MAFIA
07-28-2008, 12:04 PM
It might me easier to just call Spicewine Iron works.
I'm sure they will be happy to help.

crocker84
07-28-2008, 04:57 PM
Thanks for the bump. I have measured and measured and measured again and I think that I can just squeeze it in the garage. I guess worst comes to worst it will have to live on the patio. It is not like anyone is going to pick it up and carry it off.

CajunSmoker
07-28-2008, 06:01 PM
Thanks for the bump. I have measured and measured and measured again and I think that I can just squeeze it in the garage. I guess worst comes to worst it will have to live on the patio. It is not like anyone is going to pick it up and carry it off.

You can store it at my house. I got plenty of room:rolleyes:

spicewine
07-28-2008, 07:06 PM

I don't usually respond to SW posts because I am here to relax. Call the office and all of your wishes will be granted,-------- Maybe:wink::mrgreen:

Stlbbqstore
07-28-2008, 07:44 PM
You can store it at my house. I got plenty of room:rolleyes:

That's Good :lol:

BFoster
07-28-2008, 09:04 PM

Nossir, IMHO they don't include the valve on back, the chimney on top or the handles.

Also in my humble opinion...I wouldn't let these features slow you down. I have a Medium Spicewine and it'll cook enough for your family and the McCoys.

The Large is seriously huge for a chest smoker. If you can fill that with enough meat that is needed to move off of it, you have the friends of a State....er...or....heck, a lot more friends than me. ;-)