PDA

View Full Version : BGE cost

armor
06-12-2008, 09:48 PM
Reading about the BGE has raised my interest. Anyone tell me what the LG and XLG eggs cost?

Rick's Tropical Delight
06-12-2008, 09:54 PM
Reading about the BGE has raised my interest. Anyone tell me what the LG and XLG eggs cost?

the cost is going to vary across the contry. your best bet is to go to biggreenegg.com and punch in your zip code to find local dealers and give them a call.

an eggfest is a good place to get a one time used egg at a discount and it still has the lifetime warranty. roughly $650 for a large and $800 for the xl.

OR you could scan craigslist and get one for about $5 like all these farkers on here seem to find! :shock:

CaptGrumpy
06-12-2008, 10:33 PM
OR you could scan craigslist and get one for about $5 like all these farkers on here seem to find! :shock:

$5??????? Where??????:eek:
Craigslist ain't so bad but can become addicting.
I just found a one year old XL with the works (platesetter, pizza stone, nest , mates,cover and a few other goodies) for $600.
Yup! A new addition is in the makng this weekend and this time the wife knows about it ahead of time!!!:biggrin: Amazing how many threats for divorce have been made in the past and she almost fainted when I asked her last night.:shock::shock::shock: This will make #5!:-P:-P:-P

Brauma
06-12-2008, 10:39 PM
$5 seems a little high, Rick :lol:

snoqualmiesmoker
06-13-2008, 02:20 AM
Brauma, how often you use that small one? I am in the market for a small...

Crüe-B-Cüe
06-13-2008, 08:56 AM
The egg is only the beginning. Then it's the adjustable rig, the hoarding of RO lump, the thermapen, pizza stones, weed burners, the egg table and lets not forget the meat bill. And with some around here - the fourteen extra eggs they buy.:biggrin:

Sawdustguy
06-13-2008, 09:07 AM
I bought my XL BGE for $1100 brand new. Thats a lot of versatile cooker for only $1100.