PDA

View Full Version : Mrs Dash

Que'inKC
04-15-2008, 11:20 AM
Anyone ever used Mrs Dash in any of their rubs...I've seen advertisements for different versions now...Sound like something i might try.

Sledneck
04-15-2008, 11:22 AM
I use it in almost everything

Barbarian
04-15-2008, 11:24 AM
I use it in almost everything

What he said. Just wish I could find the big bottles again. They used to sell them at Costco here but not for a year or so. I hate buying the little ones.

Sledneck
04-15-2008, 11:25 AM
What he said. Just wish I could find the big bottles again. They used to sell them at Costco here but not for a year or so. I hate buying the little ones.I noticed he same thing and then all of the sudden last week they had the big bottles in again

Midnight Smoke
04-15-2008, 11:48 AM
I noticed he same thing and then all of the sudden last week they had the big bottles in again

I am going to Costco this week, I liked the big bottles too.

h20loo
04-15-2008, 11:52 AM
I googles her and its a salt free and 13 varieties. Is this why you use it and which variety do you use. I kind of like the salt free idea especially if I can't tell it salt free.

Que'inKC
04-15-2008, 11:56 AM
I noticed they also now have some marinade...going to have to try it...

snokid
04-15-2008, 11:59 AM
Anyone ever used Mrs Dash in any of their rubs...I've seen advertisements for different versions now...Sound like something i might try.

Hey there

I use Mrs. Dash table blend sometimes on the veggies that are being grilled. I have also used the Basil, grarlic and sundried tomato and South west Chipotle...which adds a lot to the veggies....

Grace and peace

Ben

Que'inKC
04-15-2008, 12:05 PM
Hey there

I use Mrs. Dash table blend sometimes on the veggies that are being grilled. I have also used the Basil, grarlic and sundried tomato and South west Chipotle...which adds a lot to the veggies....

Grace and peace

Ben

It's hard for me to eat veggies, so i need all the help I can get...Sounds like I need some Mrs. Dash!!!