PDA

View Full Version : Worlds biggest BBQ

thillin
04-14-2008, 09:27 AM
Sure cooked alot of meat.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080414/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/uruguay_big_barbecue

Sledneck
04-14-2008, 10:12 AM
I wonder if we can get kingsford to donate all of the charcoal and a meat distributor to donate all of the meat so we can beat this record.

Pipin' Pig
04-14-2008, 11:16 AM
A world wide Brethren Gathern'.

smoke-n-my-i's
04-14-2008, 11:23 AM
I doubt there is enough beef farmers left to do it....

Uruguay, a ranching and farming nation, last year exported more than US$1 billion (euro630 million) in beef its chief export.

Most of the farmers in the states have been run out of business by the government restrictions, but we can import the same products with the same chemicals, pesticides, etc., from other countries.... doesn't make any sense to me.... I am sure there is a hand under the table some place... :rolleyes:

Sledneck
04-14-2008, 11:28 AM
I doubt there is enough beef farmers left to do it....

Uruguay, a ranching and farming nation, last year exported more than US$1 billion (euro630 million) in beef its chief export.

Most of the farmers in the states have been run out of business by the government restrictions, but we can import the same products with the same chemicals, pesticides, etc., from other countries.... doesn't make any sense to me.... I am sure there is a hand under the table some place... :rolleyes:I used to date a girl from over there. She was "prime", not sure about her chemical and pesticide content but it was all good.:wink:

Brauma
04-15-2008, 05:01 AM
I saw a little of this event on the news. I was wishing I had smell-o-vision.

bigabyte
04-15-2008, 08:38 AM
WHAT???? The gauntlet has been thrown down gents. Whats the first thing you think of when you hear BBQ? Uruguay? I think not!

BBQ Grail
04-15-2008, 10:20 AM
Most of the farmers in the states have been run out of business by the government restrictions, but we can import the same products with the same chemicals, pesticides, etc., from other countries.... doesn't make any sense to me.... I am sure there is a hand under the table some place... :rolleyes:

Well that sure made a fun thread not so fun...

Cabntmkr1
04-15-2008, 12:27 PM
I am sure there is a hand under the table some place... :rolleyes:

I thinking the whole ARM is under the table, both both of them.
It just ain't right...

icemn62
04-15-2008, 02:25 PM
Uruguay would not be my first choice.

WHAT???? The gauntlet has been thrown down gents. Whats the first thing you think of when you hear BBQ? Uruguay? I think not!