PDA

View Full Version : Just Picked Up A New Sponsor!

Bigjim4x
03-24-2008, 08:49 PM
We just got our first sponsor! Last week we were cooking in the IBCA ST Jude's Louisiana State Championship. I had ordered some rub for the event and the order didn't arrive in time for the contest. I was given some SuckleBusters Hoochie Mama rub a couple of weeks before so I decided to taste it and liked it. So I decided to go ahead and use it that weekend. We ended up finishing 2nd in Brisket with it. So I contacted them and told them the story and we were able to workout a deal. They have several great products. Give them a try! This just goes to show that what seamed to be a disaster turned out to be a good thing.

Mutha Chicken BBQ
03-24-2008, 10:29 PM
Congrats Big Jim,

Wish I could find me one. Best of luck to ya.

Roo-B-Q'N
03-25-2008, 01:38 PM
Good Job Big Jim,nothing like stroking their egos

I am hoping to get a sponsorship out of my chicken rub supplier. Bought 5#'s of it at the KCBS Banquet in January. So I am sure once we start winning with it he will surely want to pick us up and sponsor or season for us. :twisted:

Spydermike72
03-25-2008, 05:42 PM
Congrats Jim!!

Rub-A-Dub
03-25-2008, 10:57 PM
GRATZ Jim!!! That will ease your wallet a bit :)

Plowboy
03-25-2008, 11:23 PM
Got a link, Jim?

Good Job Big Jim,nothing like stroking their egos

I am hoping to get a sponsorship out of my chicken rub supplier. Bought 5#'s of it at the KCBS Banquet in January. So I am sure once we start winning with it he will surely want to pick us up and sponsor or season for us. :twisted:

Why do I feel like I'm going to get pimped this weekend. :cool:

Bigjim4x
03-25-2008, 11:40 PM
Got a link, Jim?

Just look under this post. You know Sucklebusters doesn't have a chicken rub. And that is my best category. You know I've used your rub for over a year now. PM me lets talk. I cook in a totally different part of the country than you.