PDA

View Full Version : Good places to eat in Springfeld Mo..

Hiloboy
03-17-2008, 04:33 PM
i'm going to be in springfield for about 2 weeks end of april first part of may..for my boys graduation from collage.. so i'm going to eat all the bbq i can.. what are some good places to try when i'm there..i've only got 2 weeks and what to try the best.. and what are some of the things i may want to see when i'm there..any ideas? what other place would be good to eat at other than Q in the area? i don't want to over Q my wife..LOL mahalos for any help you can give me...may be by the end of the trip some Hawaiian food...SPAM!!!

brdbbq
03-17-2008, 05:16 PM
There is a place just south of Bass Pro Buckingham's has the best beans I have ever had Q is so so. Try Mexican Villa for burrito enchilada style. They have there on Salsa that is fantastic. Then Lamberts in Qzark but go very hungry and keep your head down

Fastball
03-17-2008, 05:33 PM
I can vouch for Lamberts....It's awesome! We go there everytime we are in the area, unfortunately, it's been a while though. Just like brdbbq says...keep your head down.

The Pickled Pig
03-17-2008, 05:34 PM
Lambert's is good for homestyle food and throwed rolls.

VGuilford
03-17-2008, 05:38 PM
If you got 2 weeks you need to come north a couple or 3 hours and hit some joints in KC. And if need be one of us MoFo's can put you up for a night.

Hiloboy
03-17-2008, 06:26 PM
what is this about keeping my head down? and theres only one place for Q in springfield?that just can't be.. if so thats kind of sad..know wonder my kid wants me to make ribs evey time he come home..

nthole
03-17-2008, 06:36 PM
Where ya coming through to get to Springfield? You're not flying directly to it I imagine?

Hiloboy
03-17-2008, 10:02 PM
Where ya coming through to get to Springfield? You're not flying directly to it I imagine?

well its not directed thats for sure..Hilo to Honolulu to Minn. to Tennessee then to Sprinfield Mo..it looks like 15 or more hours in the air its going to be a long day thats all i know...