PDA

View Full Version : Cook tomorrow, need ideas.

jdub
02-17-2008, 07:08 PM
Day off.
Got a real nice pork loin roast from a local farm (very lean, big fat cap, really pretty roast), and I want to open it and stuff it. in the fridge I am looking at some super good breakfast sausage, and some equally good chorizo, one of those should be the base of a great stuffing. Like writers block, I have cooks block. Help, where from one of those?!?
Nothing and I will go with onion and herb, but I know I will get some scoop here!

Puppyboy
02-18-2008, 04:32 AM
The last one I did was with a drained can of Rotel. I butterflied the loin and spread on the Rotel. Rolled it up and tooth picked it closed. It was zesty and very good.

Sawdustguy
02-18-2008, 07:17 AM
No Que today on Long Island. It's raw out there with lots of wind and heavy rain. I don't mind Q'ing in the cold but heavy rain will make me pass for today.

Que'inKC
02-18-2008, 08:39 AM
You guys must be getting what we just went through in Missouri...I"m with you though, I'll que in just about anything but when it's COLD and RAINY, I'll pass...

Jeremiah
02-18-2008, 09:18 AM
I say chorizo and cheese, I like goat cheese for stuffing pork loins, will compliment the heat of the sausage.

jdub
02-18-2008, 11:29 AM
Opened up the chorizo, and it was funnnnnkkyyyyyy!

Herbs n onions n peppers n some prosciutto.

BBQ Grail
02-18-2008, 11:38 AM
No Que today for me. 30lbs of pulled pork yesterday for the freezer.