PDA

View Full Version : bacon wrapped abt & swiss stuffed chix rolls

blues_n_cues
01-09-2008, 11:58 PM
sorry no pron till this wkend but an idea.
boneless(soaked overnight in beer & italian dressing boneless chix breasts-sprinkled w/ fajita spice & garlic pwdr.
roll a crab,stuffing,bacon,sausage(or crawfish),grated swiss,ham stuffed abt & a slice of swiss(food processored ground) into the bacon wrapped chix roll.....smoke @ 325-375 until done....spritz w/ butter/lemon/evoo/basil.....

i'll do pics this wkend- the rest of the mushroom stuffing mix- do stuffed shroom caps....add italian bread crumbs for a topping w/ feta or mozza cheese...

Pyle's BBQ
01-10-2008, 01:05 AM
:wink: Tease!!!

Bbq Bubba
01-10-2008, 07:51 AM
Sound's terrible bro, please cook and send to me to save yourself any embarassement....:wink:

Divemaster
01-10-2008, 09:48 AM
Sound's terrible bro, please cook and send to me to save yourself any embarassement....:wink:
I hate when Bubba beats me to a comment :mad:

(It does sound good though)

WineMaster
01-10-2008, 10:58 AM
MMMMMMMMM Mushrooms

Brian in So Cal
01-10-2008, 11:08 AM
Sounds real good.

sajones97
01-10-2008, 11:26 AM
sorry no pron till this wkend but an idea.
boneless(soaked overnight in beer & italian dressing boneless chix breasts-sprinkled w/ fajita spice & garlic pwdr.
roll a crab,stuffing,bacon,sausage(or crawfish),grated swiss,ham stuffed abt & a slice of swiss(food processored ground) into the bacon wrapped chix roll.....smoke @ 325-375 until done....spritz w/ butter/lemon/evoo/basil.....

i'll do pics this wkend- the rest of the mushroom stuffing mix- do stuffed shroom caps....add italian bread crumbs for a topping w/ feta or mozza cheese...

Sorry fellas. I'm having trouble following. . .

Are you saying put crab/stuffing/bacon/sausage/grated swiss/ham into a food processor, stuff an ABT, then suff a chicken breast with the ABT & swiss slice, then wrap the breast in bacon?:shock:

I just re-read what I wrote, and it's embarrassing! That can't possibly be what you meant.

Can any of you set me straight?

Thanks!

blues_n_cues
01-10-2008, 11:45 AM
Sorry fellas. I'm having trouble following. . .

Are you saying put crab/stuffing/bacon/sausage/grated swiss/ham into a food processor, stuff an ABT, then suff a chicken breast with the ABT & swiss slice, then wrap the breast in bacon?:shock:

I just re-read what I wrote, and it's embarrassing! That can't possibly be what you meant.

Can any of you set me straight?

Thanks! yeah. that's it-you got it.

sajones97
01-11-2008, 08:13 AM
Well then, I really can't wait to see what that looks like.

Smoke on!

Chris Nickelson
01-11-2008, 01:08 PM
This must be a long lost cousin to the TURDUCKEN!

chinesebob
01-11-2008, 02:59 PM
Wow. I can't imagine eating all of that.... ok maybe I can.
I want to see pics of this bad boy.