PDA

View Full Version : Charity Cook need some help Jan 25th STL

Ashmont
01-06-2008, 11:18 AM
This will be the third St. Richard cook for the St. Vincent Depaul Homeless shelter in Wellston. Jan 25th-26th... It is done twice a year Jan and July the last full weekend of the month. The patrons really enjoy having the pulled pork. It is a change from the hamburger based dishes they normally get.STR supplies all the meat 80 butts, rub, charcoal and fun as well as some food and beverages for the cooks. I hear the appearance of the Jello Shot lady is likely. We start Friday eve around 6pm and usually finish up around 9am Sat morn. In past years teams like Smokin T's, Pit Stop, RoadKill, Celtic Nation, STL Butt Rubnn, Big Chief, STLMIKE (Saved our butts last year or we still be preppin meat.) It alot of fun an also time to socialize without having to worry about turn-in times. Also time to practice for the up coming season. We have a commercial kitchen and a huge gym 50 feet from the cooking area. If interested give me a hollar we can use ya!

CritterCook
01-06-2008, 11:41 AM
My calendar says that is a Fri. Sat. Is that right? Email me with more info, sounds like a good cause and gives me a chance to meet some of you. [email protected]

Ashmont
01-06-2008, 12:11 PM
My calendar says that is a Fri. Sat. Is that right? Email me with more info, sounds like a good cause and gives me a chance to meet some of you. [email protected]

Yes Friday night all nighter to Sat morning... Oh forgot to add Motley Que to the list of star voluteers.....

Ashmont
01-06-2008, 07:21 PM
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Ashmont_/pic002.jpg