View Full Version : Injector name...

07-24-2007, 09:39 PM
Phil or anyone else, what is the big injector with the tubing we used to season the watermelon called. It uses a hose into a bottle of liquid and you draw in on the up stroke ann dinject on the down stroke. Scott

07-24-2007, 09:50 PM
Brine pump

07-24-2007, 10:26 PM

We injected a bottle of vodka into a watermelon withthat sucker on saturday night..

and hour later we're giving out slices of melon and people are walking away with a buzz.

07-25-2007, 09:05 AM
We used to do that the hard way. We would cut a plug out of the top of the melon and then stick the vodka bottle in it upside down and let it slowly soak in.

Gotta love modern technology! :-D

07-25-2007, 09:41 AM
yeah, we started that way but found a better way to get more volume into it...damn good melon there.

07-25-2007, 11:07 AM

Completely off-topic but that site is blocked here at work cause it's weapons:biggrin:

07-25-2007, 02:26 PM
like what, a mandolin or kitchen knife???

07-25-2007, 02:30 PM
way back when a couple of my uncles were teens they got themselves in big trouble pluggin the watermelon at a family reunion. funny.

07-25-2007, 03:51 PM
High school buddy of mine's dad was a vet. He got a big syringe and we would inject vodka into oranges and eat them at noon on the school parking lot.:icon_blush: The afternoons sure went by fast and I enjoyed 1st year chemistry class for several years:biggrin: .