PDA

View Full Version : Many uses for a trailer...

SmokeInDaEye
07-05-2007, 08:04 PM
Our fine founder, Poobah, lent me his trailer recently for some contests. Anyway, I was babysitting today and also needed to make some chicken for dinner so...

MilitantSquatter
07-05-2007, 08:10 PM
Chicken looks great... Really shined nicely with whatever you put on top of it...

P.S. I just showed my wife the playpen set up . She loved it. :razz: We have one of those portable DVD players also for Alexa too. However, she said if I dare try that with my enclosed trailer for our daughter..I'll be lonely for a long time :eek:

gunrunner2491
07-05-2007, 08:10 PM
Now that is something I can relate with LOL:biggrin:

SmokeInDaEye
07-05-2007, 08:12 PM
Chicken looks great... Really shined nicely with whatever you put on top of it...

P.S. I just showed my wife the playpen set up. She loved it. :razz: We have one of those portable DVD players also for Alexa too. However, she said if I dare try that with my enclosed trailer for our daughter..I'll be lonely for a long time :eek:

A couple dark spots on the skin, but I can't complain since I had corn grilling on another cooker, two kids in the trailer, and it was starting to rain. Tasted great and the kids loved the outdoor movie theater (complete with party lights!)...

HeSmellsLikeSmoke
07-05-2007, 08:15 PM
Very inventive :mrgreen:

The_Kapn
07-05-2007, 08:15 PM
Clint--that brings back ancient memories!

When I was a toddler (oh so many years ago) my DAD was a mechanic for Van Zandt Studebaker in Bartlesville, OK. Very few "benefits" in those times :lol:
But, he pulled a Studebaker 4 wheel farm trailer with sides into the back of the dealership. It was the "Nursery" for employees and his wife and daughter kept us going all day!
Obviously, I do not remember all of this, but DAD has a picture he showed when he talks about that adventure!

No DVD player or GameBoy though! :lol:

Great use for a trailer--I can vouch for that!

TIM

MrsBigBarry
07-05-2007, 08:25 PM
Clint, that is hysterical. Very creative.

MrsBigBarry
07-05-2007, 08:27 PM
Clint--that brings back ancient memories!

When I was a toddler (oh so many years ago) my DAD was a mechanic for Van Zandt Studebaker in Bartlesville, OK. Very few "benefits" in those times :lol:
But, he pulled a Studebaker 4 wheel farm trailer with sides into the back of the dealership. It was the "Nursery" for employees and his wife and daughter kept us going all day!
Obviously, I do not remember all of this, but DAD has a picture he showed when he talks about that adventure!

No DVD player or GameBoy though! :lol:

Great use for a trailer--I can vouch for that!

TIM

When I was very young, my father had a Studebaker in the garage. For the longest time it was said that it would be my brother's first car, however that never came to be. It's been a long time since I've heard anyone mention that type of car.

HeSmellsLikeSmoke
07-05-2007, 08:29 PM
(complete with party lights!)...

Ohhhh, I thought that was an electric fence. J/K :mrgreen:

Mooner
07-05-2007, 08:31 PM
chicken looks awesome

The_Kapn
07-05-2007, 08:34 PM
When I was very young, my father had a Studebaker in the garage. For the longest time it was said that it would be my brother's first car, however that never came to be. It's been a long time since I've heard anyone mention that type of car.

I could really run with the Studebaker stories. Sold my '50 Champion when I got so heavily involved with Que. :oops:

But, Clint's thread is about a great way to entertain Kiddos and I don't want to intrude (HiHack) that!

TIM

KC_Bobby
07-05-2007, 08:40 PM
Brilliant!

CTSmokehouse
07-05-2007, 08:49 PM
Can I borrow the trailer???

Cool.. Good Job...

Yours in BBQ.

Cliff

bbqbull
07-05-2007, 09:40 PM
Love both the pictures. When my kids were small video cassets were just coming out with cartoons. Hell I would have to have a big generater. casset player, and a tv to enterain my kids.
Now look at those little dvd players..................
Chicken looks awesome as well.

Rusty_Barton
07-05-2007, 09:54 PM
"Good morning ladies and gentlemen. This is your captain speaking. Today we will be cruising at an altitude of 2-feet. Our in-flight movie, for your enjoyment, is 'Sponge Bob goes to the barbecue'. We will be serving a selection of bbq items for our in-flight meal. If you look down to your right, those little things down there that look like ants, are ants. Sit back relax and enjoy the flight." :-D

Ron_L
07-05-2007, 10:01 PM
I hope you cleaned the kids out of the trailer before you took it back...

The_Kapn
07-05-2007, 10:10 PM
"Good morning ladies and gentlemen. This is your captain speaking. Today we will be cruising at an altitude of 2-feet. Our in-flight movie, for your enjoyment, is 'Sponge Bob goes to the barbecue'. We will be serving a selection of bbq items for our in-flight meal. If you look down to your right, those little things down there that look like ants, are ants. Sit back relax and enjoy the flight." :-D

Now--that is a Classic! :lol:

TIM

tommykendall
07-05-2007, 10:11 PM
Our Poobah trashed the farking license plate already - go figure. :mrgreen:

MilitantSquatter
07-05-2007, 11:13 PM
Now--that is a Classic! :lol:

TIM

Agreed.. That is funny !!!

BBQchef33
07-05-2007, 11:17 PM
Our Poobah trashed the farking license plate already - go figure. :mrgreen:

Actually that was my farkin cousin who made some forceable adjustments pulling out from the side of his house where we store the trailer.. you should have seen the bushes. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

SmokeInDaEye
07-05-2007, 11:19 PM
Actually that was my farkin cousin who made some forceable adjustments pulling out from the side of his house where we store the trailer.. you should have seen the bushes. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

No worries. I've already installed a popcorn machine where the license plate used to sit. :biggrin:

Norcoredneck
07-06-2007, 12:51 AM
Brings one thing to mind, Whens feeding time?