PDA

View Full Version : Moonshiner's TV Show - Tickle Does BBQ

P0234
01-28-2021, 08:29 AM
Did anyone catch the latest Moonshiners episode where tickle makes some BBQ? I enjoyed him putting together his barrel smoker, even if it was a bit rough looking. He piqued my interest in his blend of woods and then his claim that he needed absolutely no seasoning (was he counting salt?).

But then he's dunking his meat in BBQ sauce. :roll: Good BBQ sauce will make cardboard tasty!

Anyway, it was a fun watch if you haven't seen it, its worth checking out.

PatAttack
01-28-2021, 08:51 AM
I stopped watching the show when I cancelled cable and found out it was totally fake.

I will admit that dude is a trip and I'd tip the jar with any of them on the show.

Will have to see if I can find the episode.

Pife
01-28-2021, 09:23 AM
Was that a pork butt he sliced? Or a ham? I laughed when he was proud of the huge flume of smoke that machine put out.

pmad
01-28-2021, 09:51 AM
He was clueless.
The entire show is fake.
But it is entertaining.

Nuco59
01-28-2021, 12:42 PM
It's just good "silly fun". once you take the (tiny) leap and realize it's just as real as Gilligan's Island, you can rear back and enjoy it. Took awhile for the missus to catch on. She kept asking "how can they get away with all that?" "that's breaking the law" "how are they filming that?"

I just acted as amazed as she was- but I think she's catching on.

PatAttack
01-28-2021, 02:17 PM
It's just good "silly fun". once you take the (tiny) leap and realize it's just as real as Gilligan's Island, you can rear back and enjoy it. Took awhile for the missus to catch on. She kept asking "how can they get away with all that?" "that's breaking the law" "how are they filming that?"

I just acted as amazed as she was- but I think she's catching on.

My Ma still has cable and watches it religiously! :laugh:

She was a bit taken aback when I told her it was a scripted show.

P0234
01-28-2021, 02:55 PM
Ok, here it is for those than want to watch it:

https://youtu.be/l6o21ip6CAg (https://youtu.be/l6o21ip6CAg)

Smokin Dawg77
01-28-2021, 02:59 PM
Josh from moonshiners is a quest judge for ancillaries at a competition later this year in north fla.

woody1949
01-28-2021, 08:45 PM
Josh from moonshiners is a quest judge for ancillaries at a competition later this year in north fla.

Josh can't be the total dipstick the show makes him out to be............nobody is that clueless...............

blazinfire
01-28-2021, 10:02 PM
He was clueless.
The entire show is fake.
But it is entertaining.

I mean Wrastling is fake.... But I still love watching it.. lol who cares if its fake.. its entertainment :D

P0234
01-30-2021, 07:36 AM
Are you guys saying reality tv isn’t real?????

I think the last real reality show was what the original cops and even that was questionable. I like the comparison to wrestling. You knew it was fake but still fun.

So what about Tickles grill? Would you cook on that?