PDA

View Full Version : New SBR and Stubbs

Bill-Chicago
06-24-2007, 12:34 PM
Wife picked up Sweet Baby Ray Honey Chipotle sauce and some Stubb's Chicken Marinade.

Anyone try either of these?

Especially interested if people tried the Stubb's

How did you use it?

Kabob's?

Injection?

Looks good, even if I did put money in that fat fark Paul Prudomme's pocket.

Smokin Gator
06-24-2007, 01:24 PM
I haven't tried the new SBRs but I do really like the Stubb's marinates (beef and chicken). I've used the chicken one a good bit and strictly as a marinade. I used it this past week on wings.

The beef one I have used a few times as a marinade and tried it this past week as an injection into a London Broil. Chit stopped up the injector something wicked (my fault though.... I looked at it and knew it was too chunky, but was too lazy to put it in the blender). I did manage to get about half a bottle in there and the end product was very moist and very tasty.

vr6Cop
06-24-2007, 02:04 PM
I've used the Stubbs chicken a few times with good results. It's great with spatchocked chickens.

I really like the Stubbs pork marinade with tenderloins. They have a great flavor.

SloppyQ
06-24-2007, 09:14 PM
I used the Stubbs chicken marinade this weekend with Plowboys yardbird rub. Marinated in Stubbs two hours then put on rub, set Treager at 325, cooked for one hour using cherry turds and chicken turned out great.

Mooner
06-24-2007, 09:34 PM
I like the new Avatar Bill....."one hundred million dollars"..